Stockers To The Lanes (1 Viewer)

Good morning Jenn, it should be up, I'm just not blabing yet...........Stay tuned,

Alan

Michele
Not a member? WHAT THE??? :p :D :eek:
Keep up to date on www.dragracecentral.com
But you already knew that...
Let's all put in a penny and get Michele her membership...
I can't believe it... Lost all respect!! well, just a pinch...
Of Skoal Peach anyhow....;)

Mornin' Alan, Jenn and Shan. Keep us ones that don't have the audiocast updated, will ya? :)

Morning Michele. I'd help you out, but I can't get it to work this morning. Got it yesterday, changed nothing and today I get nothing. :confused: Works for me about every third race. So being a paid member doesn't mean you'll always get it either.:( Really tired of this.

Thanks Ray, you're a sweetie! ;) I let my membership go about 2 years ago when hubby stopped racing. He no longer needed the license, rulebook and all that other "stuff", but I do hate not being able to see what's behind the "golden gate". LOL!! You guys can keep me informed and I DO visit DRC often. :D

Jean, it does that to me sometimes on Sundays. I can clear everything out, reboot and still nothing happens. I'll leave the window open and go on to doing other things and about 2 hours later it'll come blaring on. Alan usually scares me at least once every other broadcast or so.

Jenn, but him missing that pass hasn't kept him out of the field, right?

Hey Rich, I like that signature pic ya got there. Very nice!

Last edited:
Morning Michele. I'd help you out, but I can't get it to work this morning. Got it yesterday, changed nothing and today I get nothing. :confused: Works for me about every third race. So being a paid member doesn't mean you'll always get it either.:( Really tired of this.

They got the only thing they wanted. Your money!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back