....no sportsman racers in atlanta....! (1 Viewer)

kd

Nitro Member
....TIME to stay home boys and girls!

...BOYCOTT.!!!

...The nhra's hit on the sportsman has to end....

....STOCKERS....out of the lanes, and BACK to your homes!...sorry Alan...

(,,,Should give you good ol boys about a week to say NO....!!!..go get'em!)

IT'S TIME FOR THE SOUTH TO RISE AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's what I said on the other thread, until NHRA gets hit in the pocketbook with reduced numbers of sportsman entries, it won't matter.

I'm glad I just renewed my stuff at the old rates. I am not going to be at HPT for the first time since the first national event in 88. With the local economy and the price increases at the events I'm just going to have to sit out....sad really. Just have to increase my local track appearances.

If there's going to be a boycott, it should be done at an event where the full slate of sportsman cars are running. Last week would've been perfect. There is no Stock at Atlanta, and there's no alcohol cars either. 30 or so Comp cars sitting out an event won't nearly make NHRA blink an eye like losing the entry fee to 70+ Stockers. Still, I don't think the boycott would mean crap unless it happened all season, or a good portion of it. If it's going to happen, it needs to happen at Indy or Joliet.

If it's going to happen, it needs to happen at Indy or Joliet.

That would be too funny at Joliet...The pros should boycott for better purses while the sportsmen are boycotting increased fees and the fans can boycott cause of the steep ticket price...NHRA wouldnt make any money then!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back