Beautiful Blue Skies!! (1 Viewer)

Not a cloud in the sky right now, none in sight either. Should be a nice day. Supposed to be breezy on sunday though...

The car is fine, both the guys had them aired out. Ryans car got on the bar and made a move to the center, when it came down he just couldn't keep it off the line. It's a shame, I wanted to be the first guy to call a side by side 9 sec run.

Alan

Hey Alan, what about Johnny T and his "Fat Alice" car? Did he make it passed round one?

The car is fine, both the guys had them aired out. Ryans car got on the bar and made a move to the center, when it came down he just couldn't keep it off the line. It's a shame, I wanted to be the first guy to call a side by side 9 sec run.

Alan

Here's a link to dragracecentral.com that has a picture of the car's leaving the line.

Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com

There are three cars entered in AA/SA at Gainesville-otherwise you'll have to wait until the Vegas 1 event. Unless of course, there are some AA/SA cars at the Atco Open (April 5-7)-if that's the case, maybe Louis Bloom and Evan Smith will team up to announce that.

Sorry Jenn, Didn't see it. I was making a trip to Will Call (I hate home races-LOL)

Alan

What is AA/SA and what cars fit the class?

It's a really fast stock eliminator class-I don't have my rule book here as to the weight break. It has both late model cars (firebirds and camaros-e.g. Private Ryan's 02 firebird) and muscle cars (-e.g. Bobby DeArmond's 69 Camaro). The cars entered at the Gators in the class include a 70 Challenger (Hemi?), a 69 Chevy (455 Chevelle?), and a 71 Dodge (Hemi?). That last car is own by johnny fisher and he's had fast cars in the past.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Dave. Hopefully, there'll be a couple of them at the Brainerd points race.

Jenn,

You WERE dillusional if that was what you were thinking about Alan...........

:)

Unk

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back