gators 2023 (1 Viewer)

#1 Stk Q Baker a no show against Bohannon in Rnd 1......Baker's E/SA ran -1.011 to Q #1, wonder if he was looked at?

We have a Russian Pro Mod racer, Dmitry Samorukov, Moscow Russia. '68 Camaro. Q #12 at 5.910 - 230.84. I knew there was drag racing in Russia, with some Pro Mod type cars. Some of the European racers have helped the Russians with their cars. Lets see how Dmitry does. I think he's the first Russian to Q at a national event???

Thanks Joe. It may have been a few years back, now that I think about it. I learned how to say das vedanya (god bye) from The Hunt For Red October, which is a great movie.

Looks like Brittany didn't lose anything over the winter (3.69, 337) nor did the old man (335). And PS racer Camrie Caruso must have been thrilled after securing the #1 spot after Q1. Good for her. Didn't last long; Enders took the spot in Q2 - by a bunch.

We have a Russian Pro Mod racer, Dmitry Samorukov, Moscow Russia. '68 Camaro. Q #12 at 5.910 - 230.84. I knew there was drag racing in Russia, with some Pro Mod type cars. Some of the European racers have helped the Russians with their cars. Lets see how Dmitry does. I think he's the first Russian to Q at a national event???
Nope.

won't say who won, if anyone is trying to avoid internet and watch on tv tomorrow, but at least they finally put a dollar amount on the call out deal.....$80k.....nothing to sneeze at. congrats to the winner!!

How about the youngins in PSM?

2. Chase Van Sant 6.747
3. Gaige Herrera 6.749
5. Jianna Evaristo 6.789
Herrera improved to a 6.68/203.49 and stayed #1 for tomorrow's race - by a BUNCH. I've never heard of Gaige Herrera but it sounds like he's got it goin' on.

How about Bob Tasca? According to NHRA's website he laid down a 403.22mph pass in Q4. Obviously his team found something in the tune and the car reacted positively. LOL

I just realized I won't be able to watch any racing when it's on the big Fox channel. Due to our location, we have to use DirecTV. The Fox channel in Little Rock and DirecTV couldn't come to any kind of agreement on their rates so the channel was removed from our lineup.
The internet around here isn't very strong and I'm not about to put up with constant buffering if I was to stream NHRATV.
Oh well, maybe I can get some stuff done around the house now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back