gators 2023 (1 Viewer)

trip tatum did not return to defend in FL ....... james campbell is on pomona entry list in an '18 camry; TWY/TSS entry description. who's FC is this?

trip tatum did not return to defend in FL ....... james campbell is on pomona entry list in an '18 camry; TWY/TSS entry description. who's FC is this?
1. I was surprised TT wasn’t there also.
2. I’m thinking Del Worshsm, they have history together.

I just realized I won't be able to watch any racing when it's on the big Fox channel. Due to our location, we have to use DirecTV. The Fox channel in Little Rock and DirecTV couldn't come to any kind of agreement on their rates so the channel was removed from our lineup.
The internet around here isn't very strong and I'm not about to put up with constant buffering if I was to stream NHRATV.
Oh well, maybe I can get some stuff done around the house now.
Do you have good cell service with t mobile or Verizon. I have the t mobile wifi box $50. A month and YouTube tv. $65. Dumped my dish and decent internet with the box. Go to t mobile website and put in address and will tell you if available. Also get local channels

Do you have good cell service with t mobile or Verizon. I have the t mobile wifi box $50. A month and YouTube tv. $65. Dumped my dish and decent internet with the box. Go to t mobile website and put in address and will tell you if available. Also get local channels
My cell service is AT&T.
My internet is AT&T fixed wireless. It’s a cellular signal as well. There is no cable where we live.
Our electric company is putting in gig-speed internet over the electric lines.
But, because of where we live I don’t see that happening here anytime soon.
The race is being replayed on FS2 right now and I’m recording it. That is so I can zip past all the commercials and fluff pieces during the race coverage.

Lohnes and Pedregon alluded to a malfunction in the air system.
yes, i heard that too......seems like an easy, quick interview to ask robert or jimmy back in pits what actually happened.
erica got almost a minute in front of the camera, trying to explain why her car wouldn't start.

yes, i heard that too......seems like an easy, quick interview to ask robert or jimmy back in pits what actually happened.
erica got almost a minute in front of the camera, trying to explain why her car wouldn't start.
I zipped past all non-nitro racing, except for PM. Did the production crew even have anyone in the pits or on the starting line to ask those questions? I didn't notice any.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back