Where's Alan Reinhart? (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Hey Alan,

What, no "Stockers to the lanes" thread at 8:00am Las Vegas time this morning? The race weekend just doesn't start right without your quick announcement. How's the weather?

I'm here now so they can start racing.:D

I can day dream how I should be there driving for somebody.....

Alan's probably at his stockbrokers buying as many shares in refined 40W crude as he can afford....:D

Hey A- think they can fit a 55 gallon drum and a low speed dry sump in the back of that thing? It'll save having to pull over all the time...

That's gonna be a LOOONG trip :D

I had to leave my desk for awhile, I come back pop the headphones on and all I get is music and its been on much longer than for a normal cleanup, whats going on???

Hey boys.. It stopped raining. Drying the track now...

PS: Contrary to rumors swirling around the internet, Alan Reinhart is OK!;)

Oh, come on Timmah... We ALL know Alan isn't ok, he's as touched in the head about this 'Sport' as the rest of us are...

I hate this fricking 'thing of ours'... but like a 22 year old Asian girl, no way in 'ell I can give her up just because she pisses me off every now and then.

d'kid

Alan is swirling around the internet....ya know this is how rumors get started:D

Oh, come on Timmah... We ALL know Alan isn't ok, he's as touched in the head about this 'Sport' as the rest of us are...

I hate this fricking 'thing of ours'... but like a 22 year old Asian girl, no way in 'ell I can give her up just because she pisses me off every now and then.

d'kid

and this from the sharing too much info department lol:p

Ok... track is clear....pro stock guys walking the track. A few pairs of super gas to finish the first round.

I thought they were putting down 8 bags of track prep for Arley Langlo?? :confused:

:D :eek:
Back to work!
Hi Ray! I'm a big fan of what Arley and what he is trying to do, etc., but I still had to laugh at your hilarious (and probably prophetic) comment. Go Arley, but keep the inside stuff in!!!!:D

Hi Ray! I'm a big fan of what Arley and what he is trying to do, etc., but I still had to laugh at your hilarious (and probably prophetic) comment. Go Arley, but keep the inside stuff in!!!!:D
TB

I Love Arley, been watching and waiting many hours for 30 years with him.

It was meant as an obvious joke! :eek: Sorry

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back