Sooner Nationals Tulsa, OK (1 Viewer)

I was talking to Tim about 10 days ago and in the middle of our conversation I asked if he was going to Tulsa and to told him how close it was to Topeka. He said he was going to look into it...I guess he went through with it.

The IHRA should funnel some promotion money your way.;) Good luck to you and Team Zizzo this weekend. Should be a really good event.

If they get the 30 expected Nitro cars.. i realy am going to regret not going....lol...

Tony.. tell TJ the R/c guy form Rock said good luck... to him and all of you guys .....

Billy

Just saw Fred Farndon on the Top Fuel entry list. Does anybody know who Fast Freddie is driving for? Lost touch with him when he moved east to Oklahoma. Between him and the Greek they have about a 150 years of experience. If you see him, tell him Bob and Linda from Nevada said Good Luck.

Keep your fingers crossed - the track got dumped on and right now the only rigs parked at the track are those on the asphalt - mainly the fuel cars and Pro Mod. Pro Stock and Alcohol Funny Cars are going to be parked in the grass and right now are in the off-premises holding areas until Friday morning - I've heard 8 and 9 a.m. as tentative start times for parking the competitors pitted beyond the blacktop.

If all goes well and there's no more rain, race officials hope to start running cars around noon Friday. We'll have an update on Drag Race Central tomorrow morning, once race officials get a look at how well "Plan B" is going.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back