Sooner Nationals Tulsa, OK (1 Viewer)

Well I asked in another thread about an entry list.. I too was wondering who to expect at the SKULL SHINE SOONER NATIONALS..

Please don't hold me to this but here is a list of who I think is coming.
TF:
Zizzo
Litton
Foley
Lagana Jr.
Cannon
McMillen
Novelli
Strasburg
Hartley
Palmer
Cavaleri(Ostrander Car)
Weis?
Jones(Sipple Car)

FC:
Creasy Jr.
Wyatt
Capps (Jon)
Gilbertson
Lee
Haddock
Kelly
Mike Smith(Richards Car)?

This is all I can think of.

Bobby

Strasburg's are a definite. We have been looking forward to running IHRA all this year. Had wanted to do San Antonio but our dismal showing in Phoenix left us with a wounded wallet. We will also be doing Edmonton. We'll see how these two go and make a decision on further IHRA races. I don't Hartley's will be in Tulsa, I believe Allen said Topeka. Things could have changed tho

I'm just guessing at guys who could be there as well:
Mitch King(both cars?)
The Greek
Todd Simpson

Thats alot of Top Fuel cars for an IHRA race. That will be a tough 8 car field.
When only 8 cars making the show - just making the show can be a huge accomplishment. It's like winning first round - but everyone gets 3 chances to do it

I'm leaving no later than Wednesday (next)

Greeks coming too...

Don't know if the fact that the NHRA Springnationals have been postponed might add some last minute entries but anything is possible!

:D

I'm in Sand Springs, if anyone wants to get together, let me know...or have a 'Mater get together...just send me a message and let's do it...

Matt

Greeks coming too...

Don't know if the fact that the NHRA Springnationals have been postponed might add some last minute entries but anything is possible!

:D

I'm in Sand Springs, if anyone wants to get together, let me know...or have a 'Mater get together...just send me a message and let's do it...

Matt

With Topeka being the following weekend, there may very well be some more there. Not far to drive from Tulsa.

Evey one have fun.. would love to be there for sure....

Jim... have you talked to the people i suggested yet? let me know if you need some help with them....

Billy

I can't wait. I'm going with a couple of Nitro Newbies. I'm not going to warn them about the nitro warm-up throttle wack. Bet they pee in their pants.

According to the IHRA, Wilkerson and Densham have preregistered.:D
I was talking to Tim about 10 days ago and in the middle of our conversation I asked if he was going to Tulsa and to told him how close it was to Topeka. He said he was going to look into it...I guess he went through with it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back