Sooner nationals (1 Viewer)

FalconRacer

Nitro Member
What to do?? The IHRA has cancelled the Bracket Racing at the Sooner Nationals at Tulsa Raceway Park.. DO I try and get a "HOT ROD" license and still make a few passes OR Do I go and watch OR Do I just sit at home and ***** that they cancelled my racing?

P.S. Is it possible to get a HOT ROD license in less than a week?

Yes.....call the IHRA office.

Donna Harper
Membership & Points Manager
Phone: 419-660-4219
[email protected]

Now if it were a Super Rod license....you would need passes or the NHRA equivelant....but you're OK for a 10.90.

No problem Jon.....hope you got everything taken care of ......and GOOD LUCK at the race! Just don't melt....sheesh...it looks like it gonna be hot down/over there!

Kathy,

Hot? why it's only going to be in the low 90's. For this time of year in Tulsa, that is almost jacket weather.
:)

It was 78 in Tulsa today,,,,,, 78 fer cryin out loud!

Sorry you are going to miss out on the fun......

Unk

The car count is down, but what a great event. Today's (Saturday) crowd was huge, and the IHRA fans are very enthusiastic. Unk does a great job caliing the action, the racers ran great (NOT ONE OILDOWN IN 2 DAYS), and the track surface and Tulsa facility are VERY NICE. Wish I was'nt a left coaster as I would attend IHRA races at EVERY chance. Plus the boys here know that the REAL finish line is------1320 feet.

Yep...wish I could be there....

Just got home from the ADRL event @ Norwalk. My first one...and I was the "TV Talent"....if that's what you want to call me....:p

A lot of familar faces...and but quite a few I'm not familar with.

It was fun....but can't wait to get back to racing myself --- Epping! Unk....hope to see/hear ya there!

:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back