Sonoma Top Fuel (1 Viewer)

Tonight's qualifying is at 11:05 EST? o_O Good thing I'm not an early bedtime guy!
According to nhra.com, Sonoma Pro Q1 is scheduled to start at 9:30pm EDT (6:30pm PDT).
The TV broadcast is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) at 2-3pm EDT (11am-Noon PDT).

And Cameron Ferre was a last minute entry too with the Worsham Car.

Seems to me that in the past Winternationals was always a race that had one of the highest car counts. Not no more.

Unfortunately there are very few west coast independent teams in TF. Fortunately there are quite a few independent west coast funny car teams. On the east side of the country it’s almost the exact opposite.

According to nhra.com, Sonoma Pro Q1 is scheduled to start at 9:30pm EDT (6:30pm PDT).
The TV broadcast is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) at 2-3pm EDT (11am-Noon PDT).
NHRA.com shows 8:05 PM PST
1627075697522.png

I can see short counts at Epping, Denver , but Sonoma this has to be embarrassing for the NHRA.
But they sure want you to renew your ticket for 50 bucks so you can get a miniature helmet! LOL
They say they want you to renew but what it is is they NEED your 50 bucks . LOL 😂

But they sure want you to renew your ticket for 50 bucks so you can get a miniature helmet! LOL
They say they want you to renew but what it is is they NEED your 50 bucks . LOL 😂
Unfortunately your statement is more than likely true. In a lot of cases, the event tickets being used in 2021 were purchased in 2020. I don’t know the percentage of renewals from track to track but I would guess it’s around 40% year to year.

Have noticed that in 2020 & this year, ET & MPH have gotten slower, both T/F and F/C. I had thought there would be a 3.59 or so in T/F, but now yer lucky to see 3.69. Same w/ F/C.

Have noticed that in 2020 & this year, ET & MPH have gotten slower, both T/F and F/C. I had thought there would be a 3.59 or so in T/F, but now yer lucky to see 3.69. Same w/ F/C.
Those days are long gone. Unfortunately.

I'd say only a fool would try to rotate the earth for pocket change rewards. Until we get the $$ back to equal or better I don't see anyone going for it.

I'd say only a fool would try to rotate the earth for pocket change rewards. Until we get the $$ back to equal or better I don't see anyone going for it.
Lower $$ purses and teams can’t risk swinging for the fence with few qualifying passes.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back