Snake Bite ! (1 Viewer)

I heard that...
Once you retire... stay retired....
But man, I want to see KB back in a flopper...

Oh Snake, you need a driver???? not the race car, just to take you to and from the track

I didn't think that was called for. How many of KB's fans are upset and want their money back from the 'forever red' tour. ?

not many I don't think. Besides. you could say he did retire permanently.

from top fuel :cool:

I 'm glad I think it's interesting and I hope he does well.

Many drivers in all forms of motorsports have retired & then come back, heck people do it all sports. I didn't take it as a personal jab at KB, just Snakes opinion on the subject. But I could be wrong.:eek:

I think his point was, "HE" wouldn't go on a "RETIREMENT TOUR" and sell stuff and then come back.

I thought Snake was right on the money. All I can say is "ouch" - that had to hurt.

How many farewell concerts has Kiss had now? Answer: 6 ;)
I don't think Kenny ever lost the desire to drive and he always said if the right opportunity presented itself he would definitely consider it were as Snake on the other hand was ready for retirement and has been driving a lot longer.
I personally think it's good for the sport to have Kenny back.
I could see Don's side of it to if you say you are going to retire than you should stay retired but I know a few people that retired and it just wasn't for them and Kenny might be the same way to each his own I always say! :)

forever_green.gif
The 2010 Tour.....

funny how things change? when WJ came out and said he was not going to retire after he did the schools out tour and took all that money from people and i said i thought that was BS i got hammered by everyone even a few choice pm's from acouple of our elder mators? :D now we got people saying the same thing i did only about KB!!!! i dont care who you are if you sale merchandise saying this is the last stuff you will be able to buy of mine cause im retiring and then turn around and come back ???? just makes ya not want to buy any of these guys shirts etc,etc. just my .02 and $25.00 for buying the thought to be collector shirts?:rolleyes:

Dear Diecast Owners

When you buy a diecast, please don't look at it like an investment. Remember, Cars always lose their value! On the Road, and in the Rec Rooom. Buy with your heart. Buy because you like the driver. For instance it should go like this:

Friend: "Hey Steve, Nice diecast of Bernstein on the mantle."
Me: "Thanks, that's the Forever Red car. It's the last car Bernstein will ever drive. And I have it. Cost me $79.99. But I have it."

:D :D

Snake & Kenny are my two hero's.... Believe me Kenny won't lose any sleep over Snakes comments, and my Forever Red t-shirt is still worth the same as it was last week.... nothing...

I don't care about that stuff, the King is back, even if it is in black!!

And btw, Snake Racing was in the running for that Monster deal....

I know of people who have reached retirement age with more money than they could ever spend, who retired and soon found that they weren't happy "doing nothing". They went back to work because that's what made them happy, made them content by filling a need for accomplishing more than doing stuff around the house day in and day out. I have no problem with that.

When someone not only puts a title on the action of their retirement, but they also merchandise the heck out of it, then they change their mind, it just doesn't smell very good to me.

Bob

I think this is great news!! He never did sound all that happy in retirement, and he didn't look all that happy to me either. In fact, he clearly seemed frustrated as he watched his son drive. This doesn't surprise me at all. I remember when he stepped back into the car after Branden was injured, he was back to his old self and plenty competitive, even won a race if I remember correctly. I'm glad to see him back.It should make for an interesting season in F/C next year.

forever red retirement tour

I think everyone that bought the retirement merchandise should get together and file a class action lawsuit against Bernstein! You could probably get back $10,000 for every dollar invested in the souveniers as compensation for mental anguish!

C'mon, I bet most of you would love suing dear lil Kenny, wouldn't yah? You fickle fans, you!

-85% Jimmy
with a rev limiter

NOTE: preceding was for humor purposes only and does not reflect the authors actual opinions.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back