Super Camaro (2 Viewers)

Let's fix some colors.
supercamaro2.jpg

........boy do I miss those days of drag racing :eek:

.........nice job on blowing up the picture Buzz :cool:

WOW, what a great way to resurrect an old thread, great job blowing up and colorizing that photo. Long story about the "Super Camaro" and I still DO NOT possess it, but I am having a model made of it and it is coming along very nicely................Perry Jr.

PS. Thank You for reviving this !

Well, in it's present configuration, it sold to a guy at the 2004 Detroit Autorama for $26,000.00. The guy that bought it uses it for static displays and I have seen it towed on a trailer with the body up in the Woodward Dream Cruise. I have no idea what this guy would take for it and currently I don't believe that he has any interest in selling it, atleast not yet, he has told me that should he want to sell it that he would call me, but I'm afraid that I would be in the same situation as I was when Denski sold it to him, but I do remain hopeful..........................Perry Jr.

Thank You Jackee, This has been the one and only photo that has been found since my search began and it is my favorite ! Still hopeful and always looking for more..............Perry Jr.

Hey Perry I just noticed where you are from! :D Small world! I think we have some things in common (age, location, some track histories). I was looking at the Detroit dragway pictures and boy do they bring back memories! I was looking for myself in some of the more recent ones or my cousin who was the track photographer for Detroit Dragway.
Check your PMs when you can.

Last edited:
Hey, didn't know if I had informed my fellow maters, but I have commisioned Sam Dunford of Dayton Ohio to built a 1/25 scale model of the "Super Camaro" and it is nearly finished. I hope to post photos once it is.............Perry Jr.

Waiting on a set of "Bear Claws" to finish the project and then Sam will do a complete studio quality photo shoot and I will post a link. I am very excited to share this with everyone....................Perry Jr.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back