"Super Camaro" alive in 1/25 (2 Viewers)

Hello Dave, are you going to Autorama? My son and I will be there Saturday, March 10th. We will be hanging out with Pete Gentile and his Black 1955 Chevy, called "Injecticide" if you go and you see it, look for me........Perry Jr.

Hey Perry
Unfortunately I don't think that I'll be able to go until Sunday. I have some family obligations that won't allow me to get down there Saturday. I'll be trying to go Sunday. That's suck though because it would be great to be able to say Hi!
Don't want to get too far of course here but Im curious about a story I heard about Roger Lindamood. Did you ever hear about him doing a burnout on Woodward with the Color Me Gone F/C during an Autorama? My cousin used to tell that story but I never witnessed it.

Hello Dave, never heard about the "Color Me Gone" thing. I usually go on Sunday, but my son is going with me this year and he heads back to college on Sunday, so I am going Saturday this year. We'll hook up eventually........Perry Jr.

Hello Dave, never heard about the "Color Me Gone" thing. I usually go on Sunday, but my son is going with me this year and he heads back to college on Sunday, so I am going Saturday this year. We'll hook up eventually........Perry Jr.

Enjoy the show!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back