Larry Griffith's Super Stock Challenger (1 Viewer)

UDRA Big Ender

Nitro Member
Last weekend I went with Larry to Detroit to pick up his new Super Stock Challenger. His car is the first 2009 built, and he will campaign it this year. I plan on trying to get photos to chronicle the build up of his car and post them. In case anyone is interested, here's a link to the photo's I took at the factory, and the dealership where he unveiled it. Larry Griffith's 2009 Super Stock Challenger - Day 1 pictures from motor sports photos on webshots
I hope everyone enjoys the photos, and let me know if anyone wants any specific copies of photos...

Don

Last weekend I went with Larry to Detroit to pick up his new Super Stock Challenger. His car is the first 2009 built, and he will campaign it this year. I plan on trying to get photos to chronicle the build up of his car and post them. In case anyone is interested, here's a link to the photo's I took at the factory, and the dealership where he unveiled it. Larry Griffith's 2009 Super Stock Challenger - Day 1 pictures from motor sports photos on webshots
I hope everyone enjoys the photos, and let me know if anyone wants any specific copies of photos...

Don

Thanks Don, those are great shots.

Doug Duel's new '09 Challenger is complete and will make it's competition debut at Mopars at the strip in Vegas on 3/20/09. Here's the link to the event site. Scroll down to the middle of the page and you'll see a home video of the car's first trip down the track this winter.

Mopars at the Strip 2009 Event

Here's a link to Doug's dealership site which includes a big section of build-up photos, with close up detail. Doug will campaign the car in A/SA this season.

New Challenger

This car was on display last weekend at the Chrylser Performance Trade Show & Swap Meet at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. It drew incredible attention. One important fact to note...NHRA has NOT yet determined the engine specs for competition. I spoke with Indy Cylinder Head about this and as of 3/9/09 NHRA has no specs on important things like Cam lift and duration. The class competition debut is still not certain. Without engine specs there is no class participation. Doug's car has a fuel injected engine featuring Indy's new SRT intake. We expect the car to easily run under the A/SA record with it's current bullet.

Indy Cylinder Heads

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back