Smilies (1 Viewer)

knightrider

Nitro Member
Question, What's the deal with limiting the smilie usage:confused: Keep getting a deal that says i'm only allowed 4 smilies per post. Now that sucks especially when you are quoting some body else, and the have 2-3 smilies in their orginial post.:(
Also , is it Firefox, or this board that blocks spell check.?

Question, What's the deal with limiting the smilie usage:confused: Keep getting a deal that says i'm only allowed 4 smilies per post. Now that sucks especially when you are quoting some body else, and the have 2-3 smilies in their orginial post.:(
Also , is it Firefox, or this board that blocks spell check.?

Hi Robert. I noticed it too. I just delete their smiley's in their quote and TA DA.:D

Firefox "hides" the spell check. There's either something about it that Firefox doesn't like or there's a plug-in we need. I'm not sure which.

If you go to the Firefox site there's an extension called "IE Tab" that allows you to temporarily switch your browser from FF to IE and then switch back when you're done. You could download that in order to use the spell check?

using and more than 4 is just uncivilized :D :) :p

Firefox "hides" the spell check. There's either something about it that Firefox doesn't like or there's a plug-in we need. I'm not sure which.

If you go to the Firefox site there's an extension called "IE Tab" that allows you to temporarily switch your browser from FF to IE and then switch back when you're done. You could download that in order to use the spell check?

Darling, my comp is so old I have to wind it everytime I want to use it:( I'm OLD and can't waste 1/2 the time I have left on earth waiting for my old piece to switch back and forth.:D

You can always post a link to pictures...there are several good free hosting sites out there....

WOW!!! I never realized there was a spellchecker thingamobob :D :D Well shoot I just tried to use it to check the spelling of "thingamobob" and I have to download something.... Guess I'll just trust that I spelt it correctly and let it go at that..:D :D

Well, for those of us who hardly ever USE smilies, we should be able to build credits (LOL, here we go with cred again!) and sell them to the rest of you like companies do with pollution credits! I bet Don's working on a deal to import smilies from the Chinese for pennies on the Yen as we speak! :D

This thread reminds me of a longtime smiley question that I never think to ask. Is there a way to add a smiley when you're editing a post? :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back