**NEW Tulare Drag Strip funding about ironed out, project perfect for stimulus money! (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
More progress is being made almost daily on the new super drag strip scheduled to start construction in Tulare, Californa Between September 2009 and the end of the year. It seems the financing is just about ironed out, and the project could be poised for a nice infusion of government stimulus money as per this Valley Voice article dated August 29, 2009, at web page

Valley Voice Newspaper

If you didn't catch my last post about the August 26, 2009 Tulare City counsel meeting that cleared the way for full land development for the new Tulare Motor sports complex and super drag strip scheduled to commence construction between September 2009 and the end of the year, it's located at web page

Tulare City Council frees land for racetrack development | visaliatimesdelta.com | Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register

******And if the above doesn't have you firing on all eight cylinders, check out the new vitrual tour video, at the tulare motor speedway.com web site and its home page video link called "Title" below,

tularemotorspeedway.comTitle

The news just keeps getting better on this deal!
:);)

Last edited:
Re: **NEW Tulare Drag Strip funding about ironed out, project perfect for stimulus mo

I hope this comes true. I have been in support of Riverside motorsport park with the same hope and with no updates and now the website is down. we need more drag strips in california!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back