Skunk Werx Racing -- New to the 'Mater (1 Viewer)

Skunk Werx Racing

Nitro Member
I'm new to the 'Mater and just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. It looks like there is a lot of cool stuff on here. I look forward to reading all the great info on this site.

Please feel free to check out our racing website at: www.myspace.com/skunkwerxracing

See you at the track,

James Garner

Well James you landed on a cool family oriented drag racing site were during the long cold winter months the benches stay warm and the soapbox is open to everyone.
There's generally something here for everyone who loves the smell of Nitro and burning rubber. Great site you have .

Welcome!!

Welcome to the 'Mater James!!

Thought you were great in "Maverick!!" ;) ;)

Great site. Like your choices in music. REAL country music, not the rock-n-roll-with-cowboy-boots stuff they try and pass off these days.

I appreciate Dave. Personally, I'm most pleased with my work in the Rockford Files. :D :D lol

I'm with you my friend on the music. Cash, Waylon, the Hag, that's the only way to go! In fact, that's what our band plays. We are now in the works of starting a Johnny Cash Tribute Show. Come on out to CA and see us. :)

I love Johnny Cash, would love to see your band sometime (come to Vegas!).

I am rather partial to your work in "Grand Prix", although "Support your Local Sheriff" and "Support your Local Gunfighter" crack me up. I am just passing thru on my way to Australia ....

Welcome James, movie actor or Band guy, glad you are here. Have some fun.:D

Rapid {Only band I play in is FM on the radio} ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back