Silly Season 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

BountyHunter

Nitro Member
Kalitta tweeted earlier today that they will be announcing "some excellent news about one of their mates" tomorrow. I take it that someone from down under will be announced as the driver for the second Kalitta TF dragster... Could it possibly be Richie Crampton ;)

I really wish we would call it something else besides 'silly season'. silly season is a term coined by nascar followers. Drag racing needs its own term for off season antics. how about 'wacky' season or 'crazy' season :)

The "4 wide Nationals" will now be known as the "4 x 8 Nationals" with 4 - two passenger Top Fuelers going against each other....as soon as Larry Dixon can get the NHRA to go along with it.....:rolleyes:

Force went by the "1000 Foot Club" on fire hence the term....Elvis was in the stands cheering him on that day.
If you don't think that's possible, I can at least prove he was at the Hershey AACA swap meet a few years ago looking at the cars for sale in the Car Corral...

Thin Elvis or Heavy Elvis, take your pick

Hershey2009 elvis.jpg

Force went by the "1000 Foot Club" on fire hence the term....Elvis was in the stands cheering him on that day.
If you don't think that's possible, I can at least prove he was at the Hershey AACA swap meet a few years ago looking at the cars for sale in the Car Corral...

Thin Elvis or Heavy Elvis, take your pick

View attachment 4331
WOW!!!!
Those cars are even BIGGER than I thought!

Hey we got a resturant here in Phoenix called Soup Or Salad. Has free ice cream & the food is good. OK, free ice cream is the best..... :)

Nick Ferri breaks some of his own silly season news right here on the mater (and yellowbullet, and comp plus forum, etc)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back