Today Should be an Interesting News Day (1 Viewer)

ya never know, something similar and as crazy as that, happen in pro stock a few years back !:D

There must be some tension there for him to do that. If.not then yea pretty bad on scotts part. Pretty low class,when you bail on a owner and sponsor,well good luck getting another sponsor.

Yawn.... Where is the real news story??

I do feel bad for George Bryce though. Gave a nice solid bike that runs good, got him into the countdown, then gets left hung out to dry.

Last edited:
Jerry Archambeault is leaving NHRA (PR guy). Friday is his last day.

I guess one of us should apply since we know what ails NHRA in all of their marketing initiatives. ;)

I know this is a forum to discuss and debate all things drag racing, and everyone is entitled to free speech and expressing their opinion and all that, but...I think the Pro Stock Bike racers really get shown a lot of disrespect. Everyone has favorite classes, and least favorite classes, the variety is what makes drag racing unique. The bikes have mirrored the evolution of the PS cars. If you watch how they ride those bikes into the 6's at almost a duece, with crazy body english, it's not hard to be impressed. And the teams have gotten very professional in appearance over the years. Guys like Antron and Matt Smith have transitioned into the sports' fastest cars, so obviously these racers have some talent. While the bikes aren't my favorite class, I can appreciate and dig 'em. Just my opinion, but some of the comments made on this and other boards are part of why there aren't as many real racers participating, and it's just the same few people posting. Flame away...

Nunzio; I agree 100% on your post.
As for Scotty leaving during the Clown Down. I see it as very unprofessional and I hope it bites him in the ass. What goes around, comes around.

Well with both his riders red lighting at Dallas I bet George wasn't happy

Interesting though with Ray announcing his retirement earlier this season and now this with Scotty.

Didn't Ray say on the ESPN 3 broadcast that reports of his retirement were somewhat premature?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back