Shoe's son-in-law to run full season (1 Viewer)

does this count as an umbrella expansion :p

good for James....bagged Fletchy as his crew chief too....thanks to Stephan as well...we need to keep him "Round and Round" the racetrack...he is a "Wanted Man"....hopefully they can go out to Pomona and "Lay it Down".....these Ratt references doin anything?? :D;)

Oh my gosh! Someone better tell them that the NHRA is in danger of folding! You know, with the HD Partners thing, and the Countdown, and Evan Knoll sitting out. Don't they know the sky is falling?!

I can't believe Pearcy has any money left. The '90s were pretty cruel to the '80s bands! :D Seriously, hope it works out for everyone.

Umbrella still has the current people under it. "THE DON" has no room for any more funny cars under his Umbrella, and I'm sure James is doing this on his own without Father-In-Law's influence. Good news for James, and I wish his team the best of luck.

I wonder how much the team is gettin from Pearcy???? $1.5 mill??? $2.0 mill???:rolleyes:

Congratulations James!! Know you'll show everyone you can do it. Kick butt!
Lee
Nitroclovers

Umbrella still has the current people under it. "THE DON" has no room for any more funny cars under his Umbrella, and I'm sure James is doing this on his own without Father-In-Law's influence. Good news for James, and I wish his team the best of luck.

I wonder how much the team is gettin from Pearcy???? $1.5 mill??? $2.0 mill???:rolleyes:

Yeah, but you have to admit it would be nice to have access to the 4 car knowledge base that DSR has.

Tim

Your absolutely right James and the Smith's are doing this on their own. I gaurantee Schumacher had nothing to do with this deal or any other successes the team will achieve.
I really like this deal not only because James is a great guy but I want to see what Chris Nance can do with a little money.

I can't believe Pearcy has any money left. The '90s were pretty cruel to the '80s bands!

I was thinking the same thing, I loved RATT, they were great but they weren't on top for all that long. He must have invested his money pretty wisely to have enough now to sponsor racing teams.

Paul T.

Sounds like another RockStar deal except this time they got to name the person they wanted to drive. :eek:

Tim

Your absolutely right James and the Smith's are doing this on their own. I gaurantee Schumacher had nothing to do with this deal or any other successes the team will achieve.
I really like this deal not only because James is a great guy but I want to see what Chris Nance can do with a little money.

i doubt it very much, its dons son-in-law. just my .02 cents

I was thinking the same thing, I loved RATT, they were great but they weren't on top for all that long. He must have invested his money pretty wisely to have enough now to sponsor racing teams.

Paul T.

I have to agree. I'm glad to hear of a new team running the full tour. It does make ya wonder though since when was the last time Ratt released an album?

Stephens been an NHRA fan along time. The band just reunited and toured this summer. Theres more money coming from somewhere.

I have to agree. I'm glad to hear of a new team running the full tour. It does make ya wonder though since when was the last time Ratt released an album?

Ratt was recently on tour, so that's some income for them, plus their CDs are still on shelves, more income, and think of all those other CDs like Monster Ballads that put Ratt tracks on them, even more income, plus apparel...yeah...you get where I'm going. Those guys are still making plenty of money. Plus I'm sure Top Fuel Records, even if a small label, brings in good income with the bands it helps make and sell CDs...

Right On!! That's great news for Chris Nance and the entire team.
They couldn't find a nicer crew chief around......I hope they figure the
deal out and get that thing in the show a.s.a.p.

Chris.......YOU GOTTA BE THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news.

I can't believe Pearcy has any money left. The '90s were pretty cruel to the '80s bands! :D Seriously, hope it works out for everyone.

He got into producing and started his own label that's a good way to keep the money flowing. ;)

Plus he made some money on that "Back for more Tour" Ratt sponsored Clay last year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back