Scribner Brothers Cougar (1 Viewer)

Crash

Nitro Member
I started talking with one of the guys here at work about our all-time favorite race cars, and we both have soft spot for the Scribner Brothers Cougar. It was in '83 I believe, and it was all red with gold wheels. I don't know how much they ran it, or where, but does ANYONE have a picture of this car? I couldn't find one after searching 30 minutes online.....
Tim

Re: how about one more....

Also on the list, and also one I couldn't find pictures of....Donnie Little's Trim Parts Pro Mod Camaro, the blue IROC......anyone?
Tim

I think I have a pic or two of that cougar. I'll look and scan them if I can find 'em.

I might have pictures too, not on the computer though. That car was pretty cool, i was at the Winters when it debuted. I think 86. Back then there used to be several Fords trying to qualify for Pro Stock.
Bob Glidden , Roy Hill, Jean Batteux , Jim Cunningham then Iaconia for a while. Usually a couple Scandinavian cars too.

This photo was taken at Indy 84, the car was constructed in 1983. You can get this info on draglist.com, look under door slammers, you can look it up alphabeticaly or by it's item # (1943). Drag List has it all

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back