Schumacher's tuner (1 Viewer)

Well . . . Mike and the Fram team may have been running a tuneup similar to the Army car - that would make sense. But pulling the rug out from under a driver who could easily finish second in points this year doesn't. I can't imagine that Cory is happy about this.
Of course, I'm not a multi car fuel team owner, so it's just my opinion. Getting teams to gel for next year with wholesale changes should be very interesting.

Perhaps the most overrated tuner in the biz. Look for the Army car to join the pack in 2009.

Mark

I saw this coming a mile away. Sucks for Cory but like I`ve always said....if Cory didn`t have bad luck, he`d have no luck. Sarge better enjoy this title `cause next year he`s just another good car. He won`t be THE car.

I guess Don couldn't lure away anybody else.
So Corey gets the leftovers with no T/F tuning experience nothing like riding on the back of the bus!
The Army is just an average team now.Did this mean everybody on the Army team left with Alan?

I'm a little surprised by this...I guess I thought that Don would have looked for another tuner instead of shopping in-house. Nothing against Green, I just don't picture him being able to follow very well in AJ's shoes. I think Todd will do just fine with Cory.

If memory serves me well didn't Alan Johnson state that he was leaving all the run data since joining the Army Team when he leaves?
If this is fact it might help depending how well Mike Green can process that info and apply it!

I too wish Mike nothing but the best. The data however is worthless without the heads and any other parts Alan developed and takes with him.

I too wish Mike nothing but the best. The data however is worthless without the heads and any other parts Alan developed and takes with him.

Alan has said numerous times what he sells whatever he uses to competitors and he will even give you a baseline tune-up.
All you have to do is be an Alan Johnson Ent. customer so that point in mute! ;)

sorry to kill this thread but I have made no decision on the tuner for the Army car.

sorry to kill this thread but I have made no decision on the tuner for the Army car. Right now I'm leaning towards Ron Capps getting out of the driver's seat and tuning the Army car next season.
Fixed it Don. :p

At least leave us something that we can jabber back and forth with, don't just kill it.

If memory serves me well didn't Alan Johnson state that he was leaving all the run data since joining the Army Team when he leaves?
If this is fact it might help depending how well Mike Green can process that info and apply it!

You are correct, MD.............I remember reading that myself. AJ is a class guy and doesn't play games.

Late.....................Mitch

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back