Scelzi Is Back At It ... (2 Viewers)

Great posts and great debate.
The economy is the #1 reason for a lack of spectators. Anyone can see that, as every other sport is suffering the same.
There are only couple sports in N. America that are not down spectator wise. They are Football and Hockey.
NASCAR is possibly down more than NHRA.

I have a couple questions for the two main posters.

Jeff when you say your quickest run was 316 and at 1320 you slowed to 265 that is a huge drop in speed.
How do you know you were going 265 at 1320? Your race pak has all the best stuff on it I get that but how did you determine that. I have worked on a few teams (TA), and have not seen a sensor that gives you the speed. The NHRA clocks don't give you the last 320ft in et. how did you or do you determine the speed at 1320 feet. What kind of telemetry do you use?
If in fact you have an et for the 1000-1320 mark, then and that is how you determined the MPH, then in fact your speed was way less than 265 at the end of the 1/4 mile. (I was just wondering).

George, every motorsport is reactive as far as rules go (Nascar, Indy and F-1), and I don't see it changing. That is the nature of the sport. Would it be better if in fact all motorsports were proactive, yes it would, but the only way to know how a product or technology will work is to test it? Like Patrick said, the speed Scott was going was not overly quick (in relation to the speeds of Funny Car at that time).
It was a perfect storm, at a track that really was suspect to begin with. Who would have thought that Mark Niver would have been killed going 60mph when he entered the sand trap at Seattle?

If you were to compute the ETs now to the ones prior to 2007 when it was 1320 feet, you would see that Technology has actually leveled off. No real gains have happened.
What has happened is the cars are reaching the speeds in a shorter distance. 60fts are quicker 660 ets are quicker etc. What is the big equalizer are the tires. There is not a tire that is made that can keep the cars and drivers safe over 325. Chutes should be deployed right at 1320 (if the track was 1320) and extra chute for the FC and TF class could be added.

A much safer catch/sand system should be designed, because the current one is archaic and dangerous and that one should be an easy fix. There are a lot of smart engineers in the world.
Nascar never missed a beat when they slowed down the cars.
(yes it is a different style of racing)

Jeff, don't dismiss the ones on here that state they don't like 1000 foot racing. Many feel the same, but that is not why drag racing is suffering.
Economy and price of tickets for Nationals are the two main reasons. 1000 foot is the third reason.

Yes it is expensive to go to a Football, Hockey, Baseball and Basketball game,
But they are elitists sports and for every city that has those sports, there are rich people and corporations (the majority of tickets bought for those sports are bought by companies) that don't care what the cost is for a ticket and it is the envogue thing to have tickets for major sporting events. It is status. Also all those sports survive on TV contracts and major corporate backing.

Drag racing is different, and the NHRA has to realize that. It is spectator driven period.

Teams in the major sports receive 8 (some 9) figures per year in sponsorship, corporate backing and TV, radio contracts. The gate is like a bonus.

I am just going to run a few numbers here and I think you all with get the point.

Some of these number are estimations, (but they should be close)

The Coca Cola sponsorship around 4 million maybe 5
Event sponsorships are maybe 100k likely less
Ticket sales right now based on 60,000 fans per event is approx. $2,700,000 per event (when there are at least 80,000 seats available for most tracks for a three day event.
The NHRA pays for their TV or receives nothing for it
Other corporate backing total is in the 10-15 million range per year.

Because the TV is revenue neutral or a loss, they need spectators to pay the bill.

The problem Corporate NHRA has is they feel that by reducing the gate fee they are saying their show is worth less. Their attitude would never allow that, because they are thinking the way big corps think.
NHRA is one thing, Spectator driven. They have to find a way to attract more customers. With the economy they have to reduce tickets prices right now. With every extra 1000 spectators through the gates the spin off sales from concessions and souvenirs, plus because the fans paid less to get in the gate they will also spend more

I too would like to see the return to 1320; four classes would have to be slowed down though. TF, FC and the two TA classes. In talking to a number of NHRA veterans, slowing down the cars would not be brain surgery nor would the cost be prohibitive. Plus the teams would spend less as the cost to run 4.6's@315 to 1320 feet is way less than running 3.7's @320 to 1000 feet.

Lots of great talk and hopefully the NHRA see the errors in their ways, at least to some extent.

Dean

Last edited:
Jeff when you say your quickest run was 316 and at 1320 you slowed to 265 that is a huge drop in speed.
How do you know you were going 265 at 1320? Your race pak has all the best stuff on it I get that but how did you determine that. I have worked on a few teams (TA), and have not seen a sensor that gives you the speed. The NHRA clocks don't give you the last 320ft in et. how did you or do you determine the speed at 1320 feet. What kind of telemetry do you use?
If in fact you have an et for the 1000-1320 mark, then and that is how you determined the MPH, then in fact your speed was way less than 265 at the end of the 1/4 mile. (I was just wondering).

Dean: We have a front wheel sensor on both the front wheels. It measures MPH at any given point in the run. We also have a channel that monitors distance. It is pretty amazing how fast a Nitro car slows down when you lift off the throttle even without pulling the chutes or using the brakes. The wing is a big reason and so is the deacceleration of the engine. Take your street car out, put it in first gear and wind it up to 6000rpm and then lift, and I think you will get the idea. Now Pro Stocks and Alcohol FC's don't slow down nearly as well because they don't run much wing. That's the reason you see more alky FC's run off the end of the track with a chute failure than fuel cars. Also when you deploy both chutes, you can see up to a -6 negative g spike...that's more g's than we leave the line with!

If you were to compute the ETs now to the ones prior to 2007 when it was 1320 feet, you would see that Technology has actually leveled off. No real gains have happened.
What has happened is the cars are reaching the speeds in a shorter distance. 60fts are quicker 660 ets are quicker etc. What is the big equalizer are the tires. There is not a tire that is made that can keep the cars and drivers safe over 325. Chutes should be deployed right at 1320 (if the track was 1320) and extra chute for the FC and TF class could be added.

Dean: Actually, the cars were quicker in 60, 330, 660 and 1000' back in 2007. Robert Hight ran a 3.96 1000ft time against me when he ran 4.64. BUT, a lot of things have changed since then. The two main ones being the tire (way different) and the fact that the cars were around 100lbs lighter. The only thing I have noticed is that more cars are running better mph at half track than they did back in 2007. It is pretty common to see speeds between 268-272mph when the conditions are right and a lot of that probably comes from the better superchargers that we have now.

George, every motorsport is reactive as far as rules go (Nascar, Indy and F-1), and I don't see it changing. That is the nature of the sport. Would it be better if in fact all motorsports were proactive, yes it would, but the only way to know how a product or technology will work is to test it? Like Patrick said, the speed Scott was going was not overly quick (in relation to the speeds of Funny Car at that time).
It was a perfect storm, at a track that really was suspect to begin with. Who would have thought that Mark Niver would have been killed going 60mph when he entered the sand trap at Seattle?

Dean

Nascar sensed a problem when Bill Elliott was consistently running over 212 in the straights during the Daytona 500 almost 25 years ago.
The next year, Nascar proactively introduced the Restrictor plate.

Tony George proactively removed the Turbo chargers from the new Indy Racing League. It wasn't much longer after that when the faster, boosted Champ series folded.

So I respectively disagree.

Yes it is expensive to go to a Football, Hockey, Baseball and Basketball game,
But they are elitists sports and for every city that has those sports, there are rich people and corporations (the majority of tickets bought for those sports are bought by companies)

Umm, absolutely no way......
The average working "joe" dominates the stands of these sports.

I also disagree that the economy has had a major impact, simply by looking at any football stadium packed with 70K fans on any given Sunday, and at two times the price.. I would say that there is a possible chance that they (motorsports) have fallen out of popularity..

Last edited:
I also disagree that the economy has had a major impact, simply by looking at any football stadium packed with 70K fans on any given Sunday, and at two times the price.. I would say that there is a possible chance that they (motorsports) have fallen out of popularity..

Using football as a comparison is useless. Football is on a tier that nobody can touch. The fact that 15 million people watched the "Pro" Bowl on Sunday is staggering. This game is basically a glorified passing drill, yet it pulled a 7.6 in the ratings. 7500 people paid $25 a piece to watch players wear their uniforms and talk to the media today in Indianapolis. Some tickets to this "event" were actually being scalped at $250-$300. That's how insane our population is about football. No other sport will ever touch it, and it's best if we try to make the improvements to our sport that will help it grow, rather than trying to live up to the spectacle that will always be out of reach.

Nascar sensed a problem when Bill Elliott was consistently running over 212 in the straights during the Daytona 500 almost 25 years ago.
The next year, Nascar proactively introduced the Restrictor plate.

Tony George proactively removed the Turbo chargers from the new Indy Racing League. It wasn't much longer after that when the faster, boosted Champ series folded.

So I respectively disagree.

Umm, absolutely no way......
The average working "joe" dominates the stands of these sports.

Bill Elliott was 212 at Talladega.

Tony George destroyed open wheel racing ... it is at a level below NHRA now in the National conscience (Indy 500 excepted). IndyCar's TV ratings on Versus are half what NHRA's are on ESPN2. The Indy 500 is the ONLY race on the IndyCar schedule that draws more than 40,000 spectators, most draw in the 15,000 range. IndyCar has less fully sponsored cars than NHRA does in Funny Car. Also, it was 11 years after Tony George formed the IRL (1996)that the "boosted Champ Car series folded." (2007) The series shows no signs of going back to where it was before 1996. In fact, their biggest star left to race NASCAR this year.

To suggest that removing the turbo from IndyCar was in any way good for the sport is pathologically ridiculous. It wasn't done from a place of safety, it was done from a place of greed. Tony George had the biggest sandbox, and everyone was going to play by his rules or else. Well ... they got or else and it destroyed the sport. NHRA would be wise to not follow that example.

I also agree with Mr. Minick, to compare anything to football is pointless. It appears to be the only entertainment vessel recession proof. Movies are down, cable and satellite operators are down, concerts are down, baseball is down etc etc.

Last edited:
The point on NASCAR was it was reactive, not necessarily due to a death or tragedy but to the speed. It was already too fast and then slowed down. They were well over 200, it should not have gotten that fast.

As far as football and the Super bowl, It is an entity all its own, but I would guess that corporations have bought more than half the tickets (I don't know that for a fact but with a cost of 1200 for face value). How many normal everyday people can afford the crazy ticket prices. Doesn't every team get a certain amount of tickets allotted to them. (And I would say those tickets go to family members and team sponsors). How many actually go to the public?

The rich can go, it is a mainstream sport not a fringe sport like drag racing.
Drag Racing is a visual and sound experience that has to be seen live. That is why the NHRA needs to change their prima-donna attitude. Let people experience it.

Average Joes may dominate the seats in Baseball cause the tickets are average priced, but there is no way the average joes are the ones going to Hockey Basketball and Football games.
In the NHL, corporations buy way over half the seats and obviously all the boxes.
I know cause I go to a bunch of NHL games every year (and when the NBA was up here in the NW as well). The tickets I usually get come from big companies (nice to have friends in high places). I only buy tickets once or twice a year because you can only afford a 500.00 bill for 3hrs of entertainment.

Jeff I am a bit of a numbers guy and yes you could say that Hight 3.96 is still the standard and I would agree but,
Here is a 4.47/331 pass by Shoe in 2006
60ft-0.835 sec., 330ft-2.124, 660ft-3.035/280.89mph, 1,000ft-3.803/4.471/331
Beckman and Force went side by side 4.67's in 06 and Beckmans 660ft speed 271.73mph his 1320 speed was 332.75. He and force were side by side 4.00's at 1000ft. in qualifying and then in the final round Beckman had these #'s 660ft-3.212/272.72mph, 1,000ft-3.989 1320ft-4.662/329.99

I could go on and on. Last year a 3.75 (from Worsham) would be a low 4.4 or high 4.3 today by even a 4.36 based on the speeds you say they are running now.

My point is technology has flattened out (you say slowed down, but take away the weight and I say around the same or a very small increase.

I looked on race pak (prior to my post) to see a speed or wheel sensor and did not see one, (that would be an awesome sensor to have Jeff).

NHRA has to do something, the question is will they?

Dean

Last edited:
Dean, front wheel speed sensors are common on funny cars as it is fairly important to have the front end on the track surface for steering purposes.
Twenty years ago Settles had some Doppler ground speed radar units available. If I recall correctly Snake had one on his car.

Much of the stick-and-ball sports’ success is a result of their ability to rally local (city/state/region) pride and loyalty. Until major cities field Top Fuel Dragsters, Drag Racing will not enjoy anything close to the same following.

Incidentally, great discussion, made even better by the fact that most of the posters can construct sentences correctly. --M--

Bill Elliott was 212 at Talladega.

Tony George destroyed open wheel racing ... it is at a level below NHRA now in the National conscience (Indy 500 excepted). IndyCar's TV ratings on Versus are half what NHRA's are on ESPN2. The Indy 500 is the ONLY race on the IndyCar schedule that draws more than 40,000 spectators, most draw in the 15,000 range. IndyCar has less fully sponsored cars than NHRA does in Funny Car. Also, it was 11 years after Tony George formed the IRL (1996)that the "boosted Champ Car series folded." (2007) The series shows no signs of going back to where it was before 1996. In fact, their biggest star left to race NASCAR this year.

To suggest that removing the turbo from IndyCar was in any way good for the sport is pathologically ridiculous. It wasn't done from a place of safety, it was done from a place of greed. Tony George had the biggest sandbox, and everyone was going to play by his rules or else. Well ... they got or else and it destroyed the sport. NHRA would be wise to not follow that example.

I also agree with Mr. Minick, to compare anything to football is pointless. It appears to be the only entertainment vessel recession proof. Movies are down, cable and satellite operators are down, concerts are down, baseball is down etc etc.

Pathologically ridiculous? Isn't that statement a stretch and slightly derogatory?
I think you are capable of doing better than that, Chris. We can disagree without insults.

Let's get facts straight before you start interjecting what it is that you think I said.
I never compared Football to the NHRA in the terms you suggest. That would be the same comparison as an elephant to a gnat.
Dean stated that Football, Basketball, Hockey pro sports were for the rich and mostly corporate supported. I disagreed with that statement totally.
The point remains that the average joe has the budget to buy the seat if they product is interesting. If there is an economic effect, it harms the less interesting venues. Where does the NHRA fit on the "interesting" scale?

If you think Tony George destroyed Indy Car racing just tells me that the tough and utterly unpopular decisions that need to be made, such as slowing down the field in your opinion were not made pro-actively. I say the were. So, what was his motive IYO? Do you think Tony felt that slower, less interesting naturally asperated cars were the ticket to filling up the seats? I don't think so.
T.G.'s main interest at the time was to offer a less expensive sport for the reasons I'll state in a minute, along with a measure of safty, while concentrating the racing on spectator friendly ovals. Of course he had the distinct advantage of owning the worlds greatest racing venue, and TOOK the opportunity to control it.. This is America, my friend.
Think of just how fast the sport would be today? Look at the damage the tragic Weldon fatality did to the IRL. Imagine that field turbo charged, and the possible years of prior fatalities from running that fast.
Tears do not sell tickets.

IMO, the open wheel racing demise would be easily traced to this: During the time of IRL/Champ car's hay day, most of the American drivers began to be forced out, and the cockpits were purchased by foreign billionaires so their sons could play. This clearly was not as attractive to the American race fan, and not because of the policies of the series owner. In my opinion, Tony Georges unpopular business moves were mainly made to insure a more level ownership field where American interests had a shot to compete against the billionaires of the world once again, and having American interests insures American spectators have someone to identify with..
I sense a little of this in the current Top Fuel ownership/ 2012 driver. It doesn't appeal to the working class stiff to see his hard earned money support a twnety something, ultra rich foreign owner.
Those are the facts...

BTW, Talladega, Daytona, the moon.. Does that really matter? It's a little fast when it's three wide anywhere..

If this interesting thread starts to dissolve into insults like Chris's, then I'll step aside and let you guys dive into the mud. It's not my thing.

Last edited:
Using football as a comparison is useless. Football is on a tier that nobody can touch. The fact that 15 million people watched the "Pro" Bowl on Sunday is staggering. This game is basically a glorified passing drill, yet it pulled a 7.6 in the ratings. 7500 people paid $25 a piece to watch players wear their uniforms and talk to the media today in Indianapolis. Some tickets to this "event" were actually being scalped at $250-$300. That's how insane our population is about football. No other sport will ever touch it, and it's best if we try to make the improvements to our sport that will help it grow, rather than trying to live up to the spectacle that will always be out of reach.

I would agree with that until you look at how much it costs to go to an NFL game! I had looked into going to a couple of NFL games in the past, Forget Airfare and Motel, Game tickets anywhere from $80 to $150 depending on where you sit, I know people that have paid $800 for Playoff tickets....Parking at. Most stadiums is $30 Min. And that is you walk a mile to the stadium. And you know how much food and Beer are! And despite the NFL's popularity, I saw a lot of Half full stadiums t.his year, so evergreen is NOT doing well!

Last edited:
no one cares that the nationwide cars are as fast as the sprint cup or whatever they call it now. makes no difference. The alcohol cars are irrelevent. they don't run supercharged nitro. the fans won't care.

The racing sucks. Thanks for commenting here Jeff it is much appreciated.

the last year of turbos at indy - eddie cheever ran a 236 mph RACE LAP. his teammate scott brayton died. it was nuts. tony did what he had to do.

They were still running CART rules that year. good riddance to CART.

the sad thing was, the new cars were in development when that happened. just like this year with Dan. At least they were planning for the future, and not reacting.

has anyone seen the 2013 ford nascar? it looks like the street car. once again, nascar gets it, nhra doesn't.

no one cares that the nationwide cars are as fast as the sprint cup or whatever they call it now. makes no difference. The alcohol cars are irrelevent. they don't run supercharged nitro. the fans won't care.

exactly - slowing nitro does NOT equate to slowing alcohol.
the fans are buying the ticket to see the pro class.
one more time......it's the drivers.

Pathologically ridiculous? Isn't that statement a stretch and slightly derogatory?
If this interesting thread starts to dissolve into insults like Chris's, then I'll step aside and let you guys dive into the mud. It's not my thing.

If you take that as an insult, you probably should step aside. It is easy to see he was referring to a statement not a person.
That and consider "I see your point and respect it" as a possible response.

First of all, I didn't insult anybody. I didn't call anyone any names. So I don't know what you are talking about George.

I vehemently disagree with anyone who is pro-Tony George ... and I have been having this argument since 1994 when the IRL was actually formed in advance of the '96 season.

There are 3 people to blame for IRL/CART split. The first is Jeff Gordon. Everyone in Indiana knew he was great via Sprint Cars, and when he couldn't take the next step up to IndyCars (CART at the time) he went to NASCAR instead. In 1994 they have the first NASCAR race at Indy and Jeff Gordon wins, and the place goes nuts. Tony George realizes the golden goose went South to Charlotte. The second person to blame is AJ Foyt. He had Tony George's ear talking about how it was ridiculous they had to lease engines and couldn't work on them himself, and how back in the good old days anyone with a garage and some mechanical gumption could build an engine for Indy (sound familiar ... sounds kinda like some nitro old timers, no?) and how everything was too expensive and there were too many "dammed foreigners" and not enough Americans. The third is Tony George for reasons already well documented and stated.

The reason the turbos were removed from IndyCars was solely to reduce costs, and so mechanics like back in AJ's day could buy them and work on them themselves, rather than leasing sealed motors from manufacturers like in CART. It had nothing to do with safety. The second thought was it would make the cars more like Sprint Cars and get more Americans to Indy, which was ridiculous as the cars are not similar in any way. The third thought was an oval series would get more Americans involved. None of these are viable reasons to blow up the second most viable and profitable racing series in the world (behind F1). By 2000, the IRL was working with all leased motors again, had road courses on the schedule again, and had lots of foreigners buying seats. In other words, it was just like CART. Complete and utter FAIL.

What "billionaire daddies" were leasing rides in CART? Look at the foreign talent in that series, and most of it was legit. Emerson Fittipaldi. Nigel Mansell. Mark Blundell. Jacques Villenueve. Scott Goodyear. Alex Zanardi. Max Papis. Juan Montoya. Dario Franchitti. The billionaire daddies (or sponsors) are leasing the rides in the IRL now. The field is woefully void of talent. (PS Tony George's family paid for him to ride around Indy in the 80s ... and he pays for step-son Ed Carpenter now ... neither of their talent is from anywhere near the top drawer but we will conviniently look the other way on that point).

Lastly, what type of engines will be used in IndyCar this year? Oh that's right ... turbo motors. And they will ALL be leased. And AJ leases his rides to those "dammed foreigners". And there are only 4 ovals on the schedule this year, the rest are road and street courses. In other words, what we have now is CART, without a real TV deal, spectators, fans, sponsors or talent. Open wheel racing in America was nuked back to the stoneage for no good reason other than little Tony George's ego, and it breaks my heart.

There are lessons to be learned here ... and while the NHRA is moving at a glacial pace, we don't need any type of repeat of the open wheel fiasco.

I apologize for the threadjack, and the length of this post.

There are 3 people to blame for IRL/CART split. The first is Jeff Gordon. Everyone in Indiana knew he was great via Sprint Cars, and when he couldn't take the next step up to IndyCars (CART at the time) he went to NASCAR instead. In 1994 they have the first NASCAR race at Indy and Jeff Gordon wins, and the place goes nuts.

And why did Jeff go to NASCAR? Because not a single owner in CART would even take a meeting with him.

Tony George was trying to save the sport and re-Americanize it to retain fans. Unfortunately it didn't work. If the leaders at CART would have figured out sooner that the series does, in fact, revolve around the INDY 500 we probably wouldn't be in this mess either.

CART was having it's own problems before the split happened. One problem being there was no American drivers to fill the shoes of the Andrettis, Foyts, Unsers, Rutherfords, Johncocks and Mears. The only Americans there now are pretty much "tokens" with Penske/Ganassi dominating like they do.

Unless the American public has some winning drivers to relate to, it doesn't matter what INDYCAR does. "IRL" name was put to rest a couple years ago. All you have to do is look at the lack of interest in F-1 in the U.S. since no American drivers run that series. It was a lot more fun to watch when Mario raced over there.

Both sides were at fault...not just TG.

And why did Jeff go to NASCAR? Because not a single owner in CART would even take a meeting with him.

Tony George was trying to save the sport and re-Americanize it to retain fans. Unfortunately it didn't work. If the leaders at CART would have figured out sooner that the series does, in fact, revolve around the INDY 500 we probably wouldn't be in this mess either.

CART was having it's own problems before the split happened. One problem being there was no American drivers to fill the shoes of the Andrettis, Foyts, Unsers, Rutherfords, Johncocks and Mears. The only Americans there now are pretty much "tokens" with Penske/Ganassi dominating like they do.

Unless the American public has some winning drivers to relate to, it doesn't matter what INDYCAR does. "IRL" name was put to rest a couple years ago. All you have to do is look at the lack of interest in F-1 in the U.S. since no American drivers run that series. It was a lot more fun to watch when Mario raced over there.

From Chris:
Emerson Fittipaldi. Nigel Mansell. Mark Blundell. Jacques Villenueve. Scott Goodyear. Alex Zanardi. Max Papis. Juan Montoya. Dario Franchitti

Is this starting to ring the bell a little? If not, please re-read Barry's post once again.
Thank you very much Barry for writing a perfectly worded response that I just didn't have the patience to write, or debate..
Remember, a coin has two sides, just like a debated point, and both must be considered.
Chris, I respect your passionate point, but respect that there are other opinions on the subject.

Sorry Mel, that wasn't my first thought, nor my second or third....or my very last..
Since you must not know the meaning of the word, I suggest Googling the term "Pathological" to understand the point.

Last edited:

You are right, there was plenty of blame to go around on the CART side of the house too ... but the bottom line is this ... Tony George had the biggest sand box, he thought he was the smartest guy in the room and his brinkmanship destroyed the sport. And for some to pass it off as a safety issue on this board is laughably untrue and/or revisionist. And to also make comparisons of Tony George doing what he did to something NHRA should do is also convoluted thinking.

And to also make comparisons of Tony George doing what he did to something NHRA should do is also convoluted thinking.

Who said that?

The example of convoluted thinking is when you have inserted Tony George's gamble and loss as some sort of template of failure for doing so. I used it as an example for making the NHRA safer and viable for the future by slowing down the cars. I can't help that I struck a tender chord with you on this subject. Personally, I never watched CART because of it's entitled foreign arrogance.

We can disagree on TG, and I totally disagree with you, but the example that I used when referring to the IRL was the removal of the Turbo to slow the cars down and to make the racing more accessible for others. Whether you like it or not, that was the spirit of the move. You now have the benefit of years of hindsight to criticize the move, and criticize George for "destroying" a sport that did have it's problems brewing long before the takeover...

Look at the foreign names above and tell me if you think that list would compete with the popularity of an overwhelming American group like Nascar.
The problems were boiling, it just happened to dissolve under George's watch.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back