Scelzi Wants Your Input (1 Viewer)

The NHRA doesn't need Scelzi to "deliver our "concerns and praises". If the NHRA is too ignorant to read these available pages everyday, than they are too lazy and closed minded to understand what an "iceberg right ahead" signal means in translation....

The NHRA doesn't need Scelzi to "deliver our "concerns and praises". If the NHRA is too ignorant to read these available pages everyday, than they are too lazy and closed minded to understand what an "iceberg right ahead" signal means in translation....

There's absolutely nothing more I can even say. Mater is free to read, NHRA knows of mater, the easiest and cheapest way is to read what has been said on here. I'm tired of threads on here where if you want to say anything bad about the NHRA you have to deal with all of the hassel that will come. Everyone knows how I feel, and those too "ignorant or blind" to see that there really is a true problem and it's just not about bashing the NHRA maybe having an ex driver behind it will finally let you realize that I don't hate the NHRA, I'm just trying to help them succeed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back