Sarge - any questions? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Hot Rod talks smack - Tony replies with "bring it on!" Dixon only loses one round in points - Hot Rod drops like a rock. With DSR FC's in the toilet, it's pretty obvious the AJ is the difference. Very impressive.

Get over it Hot-Rod! The scale thing COST Tony and team a run at 100G, the Rick Stewart starting line incident was in qualifying and he smoked the tires remember? and fuel thing is under appeal and I don't think YOU were in the final last year to get beat were you? AJ and Team are just kick-ass good. GO ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony's win today shows why it is a good thing to be a part of the darkside.:D

its as if Rod is not aware of who's tunnin' Tony's car. i dont think its a good idea to talk smack against Alan Johnson. Its like the old saying 'Ya dont tug on Superman's cape'

there is a joke here somewhere about the force, hot rod, and yoda .. but I am too tired to make it ..

I like seeing the back and forth .. it adds some spice.

Since this thread is about Tony in general - what was Hillary talking about after her round win? What comment(s) did he make about her when she started driving in TF?

I like the back and forth. I'm a trash talker at heart though generally its all in good fun.

Tony's response that they should call them by their other name " world champ" was a good response

I see big money in tshirt sales for both sides in this. Heck even my feeble mind came up with a couple

I like the back and forth, like PJ I'm a trash talker so I enjoy it. And they could make some money off of it. I think Rod's doing a good thing and trust me, he knows Alan's the man. Everyone knows Alan's the man. Personally I pull for Hot Rod. I hope he wins the championship.

As for Hillary's comments I missed them so I'm not sure what she said but if it was something pertaining to something the Sarge might have said about her when she started, I dont doubt it. I've been around Tony a few times when he's gone off on other drivers. Not saying what I've heard him say wasnt true but he isint one to hold back his comments. Apparently he forgot that at one time he was in the same boat.

Did it ever occure to anyone that rivliaries cause lots of media exposure = advertising=$$$
I would venture a guess that Tony and Hot Rod are best of friends.
Look at the media exposure that Force and Whit had.

I don't think they are the best of friends, but they don't need to be. I'll bet they respect each other, but want to rip each other's throats out on raceday. Like many here, I think rivalries are a good thing, they definitely spice things up.

She mentioned that when she started out in T/F, Tony had reservations about her abilities.

A lot of people feel that you have to move up the ranks in order to drive these cars tell that to Mike Neff, Robert Hight and the late Eric Medlen.

What cars did they drive before getting into these rides?

If Tony said that then I think it was a cheap shot all it takes is the WILL and the want to drive any of these cars it ain't that big a deal as people like to think or make it out to be!

If a T/F team is serious about winning a championship then the guy to go after is AJ!
He must be very happy at DSR so Don must treat him right.
That's the only way you are going to stop this freight train and I'm sure people have tried.....

I think that should read, Alan Johnson - any questions?
Nothing against Tony but I dont feel he is any better of a driver than the other top 5 in T/F.

She mentioned that when she started out in T/F, Tony had reservations about her abilities.

I was told by someone who has been on a fuel crew team for over a decade that there were many drivers that had concerns over her ability to drive the first and second year she drove. Not quite sure what she may have done or what may have happened, but Tony apparently was not the only one who felt that way, maybe he just was the only one that said it in a public forum.

I don't remember all the exacts but several racers whined err opps I mean complained because she is so small and they reasoned that it was an unfair advantage with weight and some other BS.

I think the underlying accusation was that she got the ride because of her size.

Surprised reading the comp plus story that Don was upset over it. He and Fuller have a gold mind in marketing on this sitting in their laps.

Thats in I need to start a t shirt company and contracting with all the races teams. of course first would be the anti c-down shirt:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back