'The Dark Side' (1 Viewer)

Johnny Mopar

Nitro Member
Hey...how did Rodney Fuller do this weekend? I saw where he challenged The Sarge at the Mopar Block Party with his "dark side" shirts. Kind of odd that a team getting support from Toyota showed up at Mopar's party. I guess Toyota doesn't have a big Block Party for Fuller's boys to attend. :D

Oh this just in...not-so-hot Rod Fuller get's tossed in the first round by his teammate. Tony Shoe wins again!!! ;)

Go Tony...GO!!!

Yeah John..... I don't see "the Don" or any members of DSR (Dark Side Racing?) in this picture...

the_dark_side_by_tsuneo_sanda.jpg

Wait... Is ... That... Mike Lewis on the far right hand side???? Must be the Nitro Fumes in my eyes.... :eek:

However, I did stumble across this SUPER SPY PHOTO in Denver, Near the DSR trailers....

Deathstarplans.jpg

But, Don was very pleasent when we spoke this morning! ;)

Hey...how did Rodney Fuller do this weekend? I saw where he challenged The Sarge at the Mopar Block Party with his "dark side" shirts. Kind of odd that a team getting support from Toyota showed up at Mopar's party. I guess Toyota doesn't have a big Block Party for Fuller's boys to attend. :D

Oh this just in...not-so-hot Rod Fuller get's tossed in the first round by his teammate. Tony Shoe wins again!!! ;)

Go Tony...GO!!!

Circus Monkey Spanking continues! Hot Rod might want to concentrate on performance instead of pissing Sarge off - :D Every other team in TF has to love the Countdown . . . without it, Army team could have the championship
wrapped up by Indy. VERY impressive.

It was fun for a little while and I enjoyed, but it's getting old now.

It sure beats the hashing and rehashing the 1000' topic, don't ya think?? :D

Light entertainment.

No monkeys were hurt this weekend..maybe only the feelings of a few circus monkeys :p: love ya Hot Rod.

I don't understand what the big deal is? Rod Fuller doesn't like Tony Schumacher, so what? Believe me, Rod isn't the only the person that doesn't like "The Sarge:rolleyes:". If Fuller wants to have T-Shirts with a monkey and Dark Side Racing, he has every right to. This is America. I don't know why Lee Beard would be upset about some stupid T-Shirt. I think Fuller is trying to have some fun with this but some folks are having a real problem with it, WHY??? I think Fuller upset Tony Schumacher with his "Dark Side" comment. Tony comes back with this circus monkey thing, and now Fuller comes back with shirts. If Fuller can piss off Tony and get into his head, more power to him. Isn't getting a pyscological advantage over your opponent just one more part of being a Drag Racer? Actually, I'm surprised there is such a fuss on here about these Fuller shirts since so many people have given up watching Drag Racing.

Dave

I think the whole thing is hilarious. I don't care where you're from, it's funny!
Ah the hell with it, nobody gets it.

I don't understand what the big deal is? Rod Fuller doesn't like Tony Schumacher, so what? Believe me, Rod isn't the only the person that doesn't like "The Sarge:rolleyes:". If Fuller wants to have T-Shirts with a monkey and Dark Side Racing, he has every right to. This is America. I don't know why Lee Beard would be upset about some stupid T-Shirt. I think Fuller is trying to have some fun with this but some folks are having a real problem with it, WHY??? I think Fuller upset Tony Schumacher with his "Dark Side" comment. Tony comes back with this circus monkey thing, and now Fuller comes back with shirts. If Fuller can piss off Tony and get into his head, more power to him. Isn't getting a pyscological advantage over your opponent just one more part of being a Drag Racer? Actually, I'm surprised there is such a fuss on here about these Fuller shirts since so many people have given up watching Drag Racing.

Dave

Fuller has not pissed Tony off. He is laughing at it. He has not gotten into his head at all. It seems to be backfiring. I do not think anyone has gotten into Tony"s head in the last 5 years except maybve J.R. Todd for two races in 2006. The Sarge just does his job. Have you noticed his reaction times? They were on average .070- .090 on average but this year more like .030 to .050. If that is getting into his head he should stop. Funny thing is Tony does not take credit for the improvement he says it is all in how the car is set up. I think Tony' spends more time thinking of how to be a good Dad to his kids than all this Dark side stuff. He said it best that if the best rivalry is on the track. Schumacher vs Dixon vs Antron Vs Cory Mac. These exist from good hard Drag Racing.

Mike

I see nothing wrong with a little rivalry.

I'm the type of guy though that will love to talk all kinds of smack during the game, then shake hands and grab a beer afterwards.

If they were thinking both sides could make some extra cash with selling mechandise on this. I already have several ideas and I'm sure their marketing people are smarter than me and could come up with many more on boths sides of this.

Dave

It's going to take a helluva lot more than a stupid t-shirt for Fuller to get into Schumacher's head. Like the Sarge said, rivalries are made on the track, and Fuller has a LONG way to go to before he's considered to be a rival of Tony S.

You can get away with those things...IF YOU'RE WINNING!!

It's embarrassing to yourself and the team if you aren't going rounds and backing it up.

I think its funny..... who cares. Let them have some fun. There isint anything wrong trading barbs and poking fun at each other or other teams. Fact of the matter is this, until someone hires AJ away from the Army team, Tony Shoe is going to be hard to bet. Plain and simple. Antron and Hot Rod are the 2 biggest rivals he has.

And if Lee got pissed, tell him to find a personality. Big deal.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back