'The Dark Side' (1 Viewer)

I think the DSR mock tees are great.

We need more of a pro rasslin' type aroma to modern nitro racing.

They should "bring it to the next level" and start perfoming scripted confrontations. Are there any writers over at WWE that want to do some drag writing on the side?

We need a PT Barnum on nitro!

-90% Jimmy

“Just because those guys are teammates you can’t classify them the same way. They’re tough. They show us respect and we show them respect.”

Love it :p

To quote the mordern day poet Kid Rock

It ain't cocky M(*E#$(*#&^r if you can back it up.:p

Rivalry is good, it's better if there is a real rivalry like Big and Cha Cha.

To quote the mordern day poet Kid Rock

It ain't cocky M(*E#$(*#&^r if you can back it up.:p

I love Kid Rock! Maybe he should meet with Fuller and discuss the 'backing it up' part! He should probably tell Rod that if they ever take another group photo that he should stand in the back row...on top of something about one foot tall! :eek: The whole challenge thing is kind of lost in the current group shot...

I don't know didn't Rod out point Shoe last season. of course the countdown points helped push shoe past fuller

I thought Hot Rod did a pretty good job of backing it up in the second round at Norwalk too. I wouldn't count out that Canadian Horsepower just yet.

Also, you guys know that Hot Rod got that "Dark Side" moniker from here at the Mater?

:)Back in the day (early 60's) there were "GASSER WARS". There was Stone, Woods & Cook and Big John Mazmainian. It seemed like every week there would be half page postings in DRAG NEWS with these two teams challanging each other. SWC would call John "Big June" and John would call
SWC pebble, pulp and chef! It was really funny. They sure as hell did'nt hate each other at all, but it SURE PACKED THE STANDS! Check out NHRA.COM mopar block party, Scelzi, Beckman and Capps with Hot Rod, ARE
THEY HAVEIN FUN.

Have all the fun you want between Fuller & Schumacher but remember....Don't ever bet against Alan Johnson on raceday

We need a PT Barnum on nitro!

-90% Jimmy

timmahwildthang.jpg

Pick one... We both gots Skills!!!;):cool::cool:

I'm ur Huckleberry!

Timmah!

:)Back in the day (early 60's) there were "GASSER WARS". There was Stone, Woods & Cook and Big John Mazmainian. It seemed like every week there would be half page postings in DRAG NEWS with these two teams challanging each other. SWC would call John "Big June" and John would call
SWC pebble, pulp and chef! It was really funny. They sure as hell did'nt hate each other at all, but it SURE PACKED THE STANDS! Check out NHRA.COM mopar block party, Scelzi, Beckman and Capps with Hot Rod, ARE
THEY HAVEIN FUN.

Right On Bob!!!!
We need Ed Isky Writting ad copy again!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HE caused more poop for the betterment of the sport (in the early days!)
than anybody!!!!

ISKENDERIAN we need YA!!!!!!!! (with respect!):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back