Sally Gilbertson (1 Viewer)

Wow. I just saw this thread and can't believe it.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bob, the boys and their families. Sad....sad indeed.

Truely sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Gilbertson family.

Wow. I just saw this thread and can't believe it.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bob, the boys and their families. Sad....sad indeed.

As I continue to pray for the family to find strength and peace during this difficult time, I still find it apalling that there is nothing on NHRA.com. Lord knows if it was another driver for a prominent fuel team ,(fill in the blank here), it would have been there by now. Salt/wound. Not to mention hurtful. I do hope the Gilbertson family is aware the nitromater family has them in their thoughts.

As I continue to pray for the family to find strength and peace during this difficult time, I still find it apalling that there is nothing on NHRA.com. Lord knows if it was another driver for a prominent fuel team ,(fill in the blank here), it would have been there by now. Salt/wound. Not to mention hurtful. I do hope the Gilbertson family is aware the nitromater family has them in their thoughts.

I agree, It is sad that NHRA has said nothing about it.

Yer so right Lori. It is odd, not a word, hmmm......

It's been on NHRA.com for a couple of day now:

Features

I stand corrected--sort of--that was dated Feb 25, just yesterday. Late notice, and still not on the main page. I haven't figured out all the new bells and whistles, so not even sure where the feature page is.
Thanks for the link. I still feel it should have been more prominent on their website. JMO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back