Sally Gilbertson (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I just read from BB on the NHRA blog that Bob Gilbertson's wife passed away today. My thoughts and prayers are with the Gilbertson family

This is terrible. What illness did she have that took her away so quickly? What a shock for them. Prayers on the way.

WOW, Our sincerest condolences to Gilby's whole family......They will be in our hearts and prayers during these challenging times. May she rest in peace!!!

Oh God, that is awful to hear. My heart goes out to Gilby's family and friends. Sometimes it just ain't fair. Very sorry.

Dave

Oh, this is so sad! I remember all the great pictures of the two of them at his big Birthday party. Wasn't it his 50th?

My goodness....what took her so quickly?

Nothing on the main page of NHRA.com. Only in the blog section. Hope this means they are waiting for more information. I would think it would be there though. If you don't read the blogs (or can't figure out how to do so on the new web design) you would not know.

This is just the saddest thing that could ever happen to anyone.

My heart goes out to Bob and the entire Gilbertson Family.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

RIP Sally

My heart goes out to Bob and the whole Gilbertson family. What a shock. I had no idea that there was a problem, and maybe no one did. Don't know the details, but this is just so sad. What is it with all the bad news out of the Charlotte, NC area.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back