Sally Gilbertson (1 Viewer)

The only bright side is Sally didn`t suffer long,thank the Lord for that.Bob and his family will for a long time.I and very saddend by this news.My thaughts are with you Bob.Hang in there.

Laura and I will keep you in our prayers Bob. Sorry to hear this news.

Randy and Laura Baker

Sorry to hear this terrible news, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there Bob in this sad time:(:(:(

I am so sorry to hear such devastating news. My condolences to Gilby and their family. What a terrible shock. I can't imagine what they're going through.

I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences and prayers to the entire Gilbertson family!!!!!!!! Very, very sad!!!

Bob and BB,
These guys are great guys that love the sport. The last couple of years I
raced I saw the love that Bob had for his boys. Did not really know his wife
but he is a real family man. I was always envious of him for that and my heart
goes out to Bob and his boys. Thank God they have a great dad.
Chuck Etchells

My sympathies to Bob and his family. While I don't know the family or anything about the particular case, I do work in the medical field and see unfortunate things like this. People can die suddenly if they go into septic shock. My mother passed away 25 years ago rather quickly, and I believe it was from mycobaterium pneumonia, which I was told is very difficult to treat. Also, there have been advances in antibiotics, and unfortunately, so have the bacteria. Like I said, I see this way too often in my line of work and while I should be impartial and standoffish, it still upsets me.

What I'm trying to say is I am trained in my profession to remain objective and professional, but sometimes the patients you treat affect you or touch you emotionally.

Re: Sally Gilbertson Arrangements

Visitation:

Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009

6-8 PM.

Withers & Whisenant Funeral Home
Please take a moment to sign Sally's Guestbook
Click on Obituaries on left side of screen.
Withers and Whisenant Funeral Home

2916 Union Road

Gastonia, NC 28054

Withers and Whisenant Funeral Home

Church Service:

Friday, Feb. 27, 2009

2 PM

Bethlehem Church

3100 Bethlehem Church Road

Belmont, NC 28054

Welcome To Bethlehem Church Gastonia - A perfect place for imperfect people

Interment after Church service: