Russell Tribute (1 Viewer)

Very cool, and a great job by Alan Bradshaw, Dexter Tuttle, their crew, and the Russell Family.

I was going to bid on the helmet but the bidding got too rich for my blood. I think the whole idea was great. Way to go Dexter, Alan and Vis Viva. I'm sure the Russell family were honored by the gesture.

T O

Hat's off to Alan & the crew. Chatted with Alan briefly at the race Saturday - nice guy & a great spokesman for the product!

Just a side note.....none other than the infamous Jerrod Felix is now the proud owner of the helmet! Thanks Jerrod. Houston Raceway Park bought the firesuit and will have it on display in the TEC at the nationals. Thanks Seth and the Angel Family.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this event and thanks to Darrell's friends and fans. It was a great event and a very proud moment for the entire Russell Family!! It still amazes me today the impact that Darrell had on this sport. He would be very honored and very humbled by the love the drag racing family has shown for him.

Thanks also to Dexter Tuttle, Vis Viva, and NHRA.

Chris

Chris; Darrell / Jerrod story:

Darrell and I were talking at the ropes at Pomona when out of the corner of my eye I see some guy with something really strange looking on his head walking our way. I side nodded my head for Darrell to have a look, and he glances over and says " that's my good friend Jerrod, I'll introduce you"........ after that I told Jerrod "nice hat" but I think now I'd rather see him wearing his new helmet ! :D :)

Uncle Bob

Just a side note.....none other than the infamous Jerrod Felix is now the proud owner of the helmet! Thanks Jerrod. Houston Raceway Park bought the firesuit and will have it on display in the TEC at the nationals. Thanks Seth and the Angel Family.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this event and thanks to Darrell's friends and fans. It was a great event and a very proud moment for the entire Russell Family!! It still amazes me today the impact that Darrell had on this sport. He would be very honored and very humbled by the love the drag racing family has shown for him.

Thanks also to Dexter Tuttle, Vis Viva, and NHRA.

Chris

Here's a link to the story at Competition Plus

Chris; Darrell / Jerrod story:

Darrell and I were talking at the ropes at Pomona when out of the corner of my eye I see some guy with something really strange looking on his head walking our way. I side nodded my head for Darrell to have a look, and he glances over and says " that's my good friend Jerrod, I'll introduce you"........ after that I told Jerrod "nice hat" but I think now I'd rather see him wearing his new helmet ! :D :)

Uncle Bob

gotta tell you this one. I am driving to work one saturday morning and this yellow S2000 comes flying by me with the top down and the "Medusa" blowin in the wind. Cracked me up!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back