Back To The Future, Part 2 (1 Viewer)

very cool bobby, i love the "SHOW TIME" , and of coarse who wouldn't love to see the mongoose remake.

Pedregon's "SHOWTIME" had me right 'till the end. That version of the 'Goose's English Leather 'Vette got me!! I love it!!

Tasca needs to be in a car designed after his families race cars. It needs to be the Mystery 4 car. :)

every team should run a throwback scheme for the US nat's. nhra and the drivers could collaborate on this one.

Man I love these, I actually saw all of those cars race at one time or another. The Ramchargers really brought back memories!:D

Except for the Princess' car, What Stands Out? Same thing with the First Go-Round?

and what stood out at Bakersfield?

on one hand we mitch about the cars look like rolling billboards, then we bellyache about the cars not being billboards. we can't have it both ways.

d'kid

Those are some very cool renderings. My favorite had to be Color Me Gone. I always loved that name.

And the car was AWESOME in person:D

side note, the 67 and 68 car had white sides, due to 'yellowing' a little touch blue was added, becoming a light baby blue. helped a little, but finally, it became the medium blue, like in the rendering.

d'kid

The 2D stuff is ok I guess, but 3D is where the future of graphics is going, like the example below:
Side-by-Side at OCIR.jpg

Ever Time I see that Paul, I wonder what if. You Nailed the tower, and Big June's Candy 'Dodge' ( that just doesn't sound right) but the Blue car should be Pebbles, Pulp, and Chef (Dark Horse 4?).

OCIR Forever

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back