Throwbacks (1 Viewer)

Be Neat to see for say the U.S. Natls. but I doubt the sponsors would allow it! Not to mention the costs of doing that!

I might actually root for Capps if he ran that RRRRRRevellution scheme. Those are some sharp looking renderings!

I'm a little prejudice towards this:

OCIR.jpg

As I have mentioned before my dad used to work for Beadle from 1980-1986.
I have been thinking about getting a tatoo for quite some time and I finally did it!! This was done the day after Christmas (2007). This was taken with my camera phone so the clarity and cleanliness is not served.

Attachments

• ATT00016 (2) (WinCE).jpg
    ATT00016 (2) (WinCE).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Those are all very cool renderings, and also a very cool concept. Paul, I like your pic, I used to love all of Big John's candy red race cars, I would love to see one done today, with the gold leaf to top it off.

Paul, I like your pic, I used to love all of Big John's candy red race cars, I would love to see one done today, with the gold leaf to top it off.
It's not a picture, it's a 3D render, I've even made a short burn-out animation that I will be putting up on my web site soon.

Those are really amazing, it sure would be cool to see them run those paint schemes. Of course I'm partial to the C&H car, but the War Eagle sure looks sharp!

WOW! Hat's off to Greg Russell. You are very good at what you do dude! Every retro paint scheme is laid out perfectly to compliment the body shape. The War Eagle is the one that really doin it for me. (the fact that Pulde is my all-time favourite flopper pilot only makes it more beautiful)

I hope you do more.

Thanks - and keep up the great work!

Dale

gee, how many of those did I see run?????

But I've got a soft spot fer the Hustler...
But we need a Minick to drive it for the race....
Where might we find one?:confused::rolleyes:

d'kid

I spent the morning blowing the dust out of my computer since the net was down here. On top of that, the kids are home because of a snow day. When I got back online and saw that piece...it really made my day!

Dang skippy, could anything be cooler! Hey NHRA....DO IT!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back