Ronnie Marcum (1 Viewer)

I got a message today from the owner of the trailer that was hit in the incident....he lost everything in the subsequent fire BUT very grateful that he and his son are still with us....very scary stuff....

I got a message today from the owner of the trailer that was hit in the incident....he lost everything in the subsequent fire BUT very grateful that he and his son are still with us....very scary stuff....

I heard it was the Seraphine's trailer- fact? :(

Martin, it was Jeffs trailer that was destroyed in the fire. Thank god that Jrs had been already called to the lanes.

Godspeed my friend.

Randy, nothing at this time. I'm not sure that Ronnie has been released to the family yet.

This was one day at the races that I'm very glad that I work in the tower and wasnt out in the pits.

Sunday afternoon after the races I decided to go just take a look around the scene and I'm sure that Ronnie did everything in his power to drive that car the best he could so that nobody else would get hurt. Ronnie made a foolish mistake that we are all guilty of not to have the car on jackstands and paid a huge price.

Services for Ronnie:

Sky Rose Chapel at Rose Hills in Whitter.

Visitation this sunday night from 6 to 8.30pm

Service monday morning at 11am.

Martin, it was Jeffs trailer that was destroyed in the fire. Thank god that Jrs had been already called to the lanes.

Godspeed my friend.

It was a miracle that all the kids were out of harm's way. Normally the kids make the turnoff and stop right there.

The Seraphine's trailer was destroyed and Brenda's car received major damage. Jeff's trailer was pushed into the Halley's rig as well.

We normally pit with both those families and by chance had a previous commitment that kept us away from the track on Saturday.

Chris McGee.

info on Ronnie Marcum's funeral services. The services for Ronnie Marcum will be a held Sunday evening, August 16th with a wake. At Rose Hills Cemetery in Whittier, CA. Visitation will be from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. The funeral will be Au...gust 17th at 11:00 a.m. at Sky Rose Chapel at Rose Hills, in Whittier as well. It is not clear if there will be a reception to follow.

Should give the location to have the option to download. 44mb is a tough click.

It was awesome though..I don't like getting soggy eyed for racers. :(

Prayers to the entire Marcum family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back