Ron has issues! (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Ron asked me to post this.

Nitrohaulic [7:45 P.M.]: I go to the mater from my home pc. All of a sudden it doesn't "remember" me. I log in with my password. It gives me the "Welcome Ron Dunlap" page. Then it kicks me right back to the log in page. The weird thing is at the bottom I can see my name listed as a current user, but I can't get to PMs, post, or see the lounge, just as if I'm not logged in.

IE or Firefox?? Try which ever one you aren't using.

Hey maybe you're banned..LOL...just kidding of course. :D

Recently but before this change to the forums, one day the mater forgot me, I tried everything to get back in, I could sign in, and itd say welcome Suzanne, now were gonna redirect you, and boom back to the same ole, your a visitor page, and the login area, after trying countless things, finally I put the check mark in the remember me box before hitting send to log in, and that was what I needed to do to get in and stay in.

I had the same problem Friday. I had to clean out my temp files AND somehow my pc had switched to auto erasing all the files when I logged off IE. I had to go into tools and reset it to not erase me everytime, that way this site still recognizes me

I'm all the way in! Was stuck in some sort of internet twilight zone, I guess. I wasn't in, but I wasn't out.

I had already tried deleting the cookies on here from the FAQ page. Nothing. And I always check the "remember me" box, because I don't want to have to remember a stinking password. An emporornitrohaulic should be remembered, anyways. :D (don't think my joking about "taking over" didn't enter my mind as I was stuck out, Jerrod)

This morning I finally went in and deleted MY temporary intenet files and cookies. Apparently that's what did it. Now I can continue that sportsman mater union drive. :)

Hey PJ, does the fact that you're using "PJ" mean that your dad finally coughed up a buck and got his butt in here? I hope so.

Same thing happened to me after the first couple of days. Jerrod and Shannon did something to fix it....not sure what.

Maybe they fixed you, too Ron? ;)

Same thing happened to me after the first couple of days. Jerrod and Shannon did something to fix it....not sure what.

Maybe they fixed you, too Ron? ;)

Actually, I tried it again first thing this morning and it still didn't work. Then, after I deleted my files and cookies, it worked. Maybe someone else who gets stuck halfway in will see this and try the same thing. Yeah, it was showing me at the bottom as being in.

Yeah, you will have these problems and more with a PC. When it's time for you to up grade, check out a Macintosh. The best move I ever made! Find an Apple store in your area and check it out!:cool:

Actually, I tried it again first thing this morning and it still didn't work. Then, after I deleted my files and cookies, it worked. Maybe someone else who gets stuck halfway in will see this and try the same thing. Yeah, it was showing me at the bottom as being in.

Uh....with files and cookies like yours....it's no wonder you couldn't get on....:D

Hey ron try downloading something at irasimpaints now see if it works....Sorry bout all the trouble there ..lol

Well, tryed to post for a couple days now and was in the login page loop.

Nuked cookies and it works.

Using a mac clone, how's that for old...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back