Please help (1 Viewer)

tom

Nitro Member
I am an nhra platinum member, expires 7/31/2021. when I log in I am being told to update my subscription, and my account shows not active. when I try chat I get a message that they are away. I try to send a message at the bottom of the help page but it does not work. does anyone have anyway to contact anyone ??

First of all I wish you luck. I noticed that happening to me back in February. I contacted NHRA.tv support multiple times, got little if any response before they marked my case as being resolved. I ended up going through NHRA member services. I contacted them through the member services page on NHRA.com. it took a day or two but did get a response from Nancy Wheeler. She took care of the problem. I did google a number in which you can call and maybe get it taken care of quickly. 1-800-308-6472.

I am an nhra platinum member, expires 7/31/2021. when I log in I am being told to update my subscription, and my account shows not active. when I try chat I get a message that they are away. I try to send a message at the bottom of the help page but it does not work. does anyone have anyway to contact anyone ??
Contact member services and they will take care of it, I was on hold for about 30 min. but was able to get assistance.

I finally got through to Nancy at nhra. She fixed it right away. She is THE BEST. She also said that she told the idiots (my description) at NHRA.TV on Tuesday that their help was broken and needed to be fixed.

I finally got through to Nancy at nhra. She fixed it right away. She is THE BEST. She also said that she told the idiots (my description) at NHRA.TV on Tuesday that their help was broken and needed to be fixed.
Having a similar issue. Discovered it late this afternoon, sent email. Glad to hear of the quick resolution.

These F'ing geniuses are only open during the week, when their events are on the weekend. I cannot watch what I paid for, and nobody is available to resolve the issue. What an unprofessional joke.

^^ This!! . . . I subscribed today at 12:30 hoping to catch at least the rest of the race today, and can't watch after they took my payment in full for a year. I can log on but when I click the current event, the screen goes blank with the NHRATV logo.

FWIW: Yesterday I logged on with my laptop (renewed subscription just last week) and began watching - no problem. Later went to my desktop (33" Monitor) and got the "too many devices at same time error - fiddled around for a while and finally messaged support. Within 30 minutes a gentleman (Deepak) messaged that he had fixed it.
The exact thing happened at the beginning of the season last year and NEVER repeated itself. Hope this year's broadcast is as dependable.

These F'ing geniuses are only open during the week, when their events are on the weekend. I cannot watch what I paid for, and nobody is available to resolve the issue. What an unprofessional joke.
I can relate. Same issue here. Not a fun weekend. 😠

So, I got an email from NHRA.TV telling me my code is on my subscription and to enter at the payment screen. I responded that I tried that from Friday on, to no avail. I've heard nothing. If I don't hear anything by the next race, I'm asking for a refund. This is a joke.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back