Ron Capps no crew chief yet! (1 Viewer)

Whomever the crew chief is in 2011 I think RC is primed for another CLOSE run at the title!

Truer words have never been spoken! I'm thinking 16X sounds pretty good to me! Just messing with you guys. I actually wouldnt mind seeing RC pull it off finally.

NO WAY Capps win the FC title this year. I like the guy, and he is good for the sport but he has had MUCH better chances at the championship than he has going into this year. Hagan is the threat to get it done this year from the DSR camp ... though I think this is Robert Hight's year.

NO WAY Capps win the FC title this year. I like the guy, and he is good for the sport but he has had MUCH better chances at the championship than he has going into this year. Hagan is the threat to get it done this year from the DSR camp ... though I think this is Robert Hight's year.

I agree with Chris actually, except one thing. Right team, wrong car. Its Ashley's year. From Pomona to Pomona baby. She's going to be extra motivated I believe.

I'd love to see Stinky win the title, but I'm with Cook on this. But, I'm thinking Princess and Matt as 1 & 2, Robert & BTIII 3 & 4, Shake those 4 up anyway you want, Ron, T-Ped, Wilks, Papa John, Jeff Arend, & Cruz 5 through 10 (in any order)...

Damn I love the off season.... NOT!!!!!!

d'kid

Yeah, I'm not feeling Capps in it this year. For some reason, it just doesn't work out for Ron.

Well Heck, there goes my top ten picks for the season... congrats Ashley and Dan... but I was hoping you waited until Courtney went full time next season...

d'kid

thanks james! maybe i should have waited until i got it all together, before launching! LOL

Hey John, the site looks good!
Are you going to be down at PBIR at all this week?

(We're doing the live broadcast of the deal and it would be cool to turn the tables and ask YOU a few questions on camera :) )

(you can check bangshift.com for more details)

Brian

brian, no i won't be at pbir. i'll be here in chicago working my early morning shift at WMVP-AM, ESPN 1000. but, i'm working on plans to record an interview with Jack Beckman and hopefully a couple of trackside podcasts on what's going on. btw, i'm planning to check out your broadcast too! looking forward to it!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back