Capps confident he'll win soon! New podcast (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Ron Capps Podcast | rpm2night.com

Just posted a podcast with Ron Capps. We talk about the improvements he's seen since Tim Richards came on board. We discuss pedaling, his trip to Iowa last week to drive a Nostalgia Funny Car and he says a win is just around the corner.

Ron Capps Podcast | rpm2night.com

Just posted a podcast with Ron Capps. We talk about the improvements he's seen since Tim Richards came on board. We discuss pedaling, his trip to Iowa last week to drive a Nostalgia Funny Car and he says a win is just around the corner.

Sometimes, late at night, I watch a syndicated TV show called "Overhaulin'."
It's a show about rebuilding cars surreptitiously, unbeknownst to the owner (who has been duped into thinking his vehicle has been stolen.)

It is the product of a multi-talented designer/hot rodder/custom car builder, named "Chip Foose." In the business, I think he's regarded as one of the best at what he does.

But, he can't do it all, and one of his "henchmen," a personable guy who handles a lot of the details about "stealing" the car to be rebuilt, and talking to the owner, is a guy who looks to ME like he could easily be Ron Capps' twin brother.

In fact, the first time I saw him on the show (and he's on camera a lot) I thought it WAS Ron Capps!

Have any of you ever seen this guy? He's on every show.
(Overhaulin' is on at least weekly, and maybe more...)

Or am I just losing my mind????

Last edited:
Sometimes, late at night, I watch a syndicated TV show called "Overhaulin'."
It's a show about rebuilding cars surreptitiously, unbeknownst to the owner (who has been duped into thinking his vehicle has been stolen.)

It is the product of a multi-talented designer/hot rodder/custom car builder, named "Chip Foose." In the business, I think he's regarded as one of the best at what he does.

But, he can't do it all, and one of his "henchmen," a personable guy who handles a lot of the details about "stealing" the car to be rebuilt, and talking to the owner, is a guy who looks to ME like he could easily be Ron Capps' twin brother.

In fact, the first time I saw him on the show (and he's on camera a lot) I thought it WAS Ron Capps!

Have any of you ever seen this guy? He's on every show.
(Overhaulin' is on at least weekly, and maybe more...)

Or am I just losing my mind????

I seem to be a cult of one on this...

That's it, then; I AM losing my mind...

Chris Jacobs is his name. I guess I can kind of see it, but I would never mistake one for the other. Oh yeah, and Chris Jacobs is much taller than Ron, LOL!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back