Rock Star??? (1 Viewer)

I am a little confused myself! They have Scott Kalitta listed as driving a 2005 Monte Carlo! I know he is driving a Toyota!

ahhhhhhh................poor Michael Waltrip! He is not having a good year so far. :(

I love the comment "take those lists with a bag of salt"!!! haaaaahahahahaa!

Jerry's here. Shook the tires at about 400' both passes. One a 10 sec and one an 11 sec.

Michael Waltrip did finally get a pole this year.

BandAid.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but did Toliver get an interview or much real TV time this weekend? I was hoping to see more of him. I know we have discussed it here before, but a brand new sponser get little TV time (that I saw).

Maybe I missed it, but did Toliver get an interview or much real TV time this weekend? I was hoping to see more of him. I know we have discussed it here before, but a brand new sponser get little TV time (that I saw).

I was also surprised that Toliver didn't get at least a brief spot on his return, particularly since he brought the widely admired Double AA Dale back into the sport, hopefully this will happen during the upcoming coverage of the Atlanta race.

Paul T.

I think he will get some publicity in Atlanta. I mean, Doug Kalitta didn't qualify and there seemed to be little mention of that. Between Eric, John not qualifying and Ashley's 4th qualifying session, there was little else on the qualifying show :)

On a side note - that car looks really good. (Rockstar F/C).

DLB
Just wait until they actually paint it... :D
Behind with licensing and test squirts... It's all carbon right now with decals... Paint to follow soon...
And yes, it is nice to see both Jerry and Dale back at it...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back