Cuadra's (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Been missing for a few events,dont see them on any entry lists.... taking a break?

I was wondering that too. I think Nick Ferri is running their engine program. The shop was in North Carolina so maybe they are skipping the west coast races. I seen them all run at Norwalk. Pro stock didn’t run at Denver so this was the first race they missed.

I was wondering that too. I think Nick Ferri is running their engine program. The shop was in North Carolina so maybe they are skipping the west coast races. I seen them all run at Norwalk. Pro stock didn’t run at Denver so this was the first race they missed.
Seems like they missed more,guess not! Hope they are back out soon. thought they were running iaconio engines? Sucked to hear fire didnt have any back up engines for smeland in rd 1

According to Joe Costello of WFO radio, they damaged some engines and are waiting on the parts to fix them. I guess this is an ongoing issue for a lot of teams.

They were using Frank Iaconio in March so I'd guess they were probably still with Frank. Apparently Kenny Delco turned them on to Frank.

Nick posted this about a month ago

"I'm still alive and kicking here in Boise, Idaho now... Yes, I did the Cuadra's engine program for a while and the engines they ran earlier in the year and still today are still my original engines. Yes, Frank is now maintaining them and I'm sure has changed some stuff around with them over the months. No different than ran I ran my engines, there were times when the Tuckers ran fast with them as well as the Cuadra's. Engines don't just decide to run fast for a handful of runs and then decide to be slow again. The potential is there but as everyone can see, the execution isn't. Pro Stock today is so much more than power alone. The crew chief and tuner alone with the driver are more important now than years ago."

Last edited:
According to Joe Costello of WFO radio, they damaged some engines and are waiting on the parts to fix them. I guess this is an ongoing issue for a lot of teams.
Getting performance parts right now is next to impossible. I hurt a piston at Topeka and might have a replacement by October.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back