What happened to Karen Stalba? (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
I am a fan of hers, and I have noticed that her name has not appeared on the entry lists for national events in a while. What's going on? Is she only competing on the divisional level?

Karen is now about 4-5 months pregnant, I think I heard she was having a boy at the cecil county D1 race where she spent some time as a guest announcer in the tower with Lewis Bloom. I believe Fran Monahan is driving the car at certain events in the interim.

dougs right , tom is stoked . 5 months along and a boy. tom is a great guy and a pretty good card player too,indy was a blast( wish tommy couldve went just few more rounds/ stillings got runner up , nice job for the home town boy. doug see u fri at epping . jacks buying more food as we speak . look forward to seeing u

Tom and Karen a having a son and Tom's getting a comp car (Cobalt built by ProStart and motor from Garley Daniels). A pretty good year and congrats to everyone.

I believe Fran Monahan is driving the car at certain events in the interim.

Monahan drove the car for one race and has not been in the car since because he has been busy.

But I see he is driving at Englishtown this weekend.

Jim

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back