Delco? (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Is he done? Dont see him on anymore entry lists? Hate to lose another ps racer..

Probably doesn't want to deal with Denver and I imagine the whole swing is a long trip for him
I thought he was entered for denver. Doesnt look like he is on any entry lists as of now

I thought he was entered for denver. Doesnt look like he is on any entry lists as of now
He was never entered for Denver. Pursinsky was entered but withdrew last weekend leaving us short of 16 cars. I do believe if not for the Royce Freeman SR death, Elite would have put another car in Denver. with Delco being based out of the east coast, the entire Western Swing cost was much higher than previous years and have opted to sit it out.

He was never entered for Denver. Pursinsky was entered but withdrew last weekend leaving us short of 16 cars. I do believe if not for the Royce Freeman SR death, Elite would have put another car in Denver. with Delco being based out of the east coast, the entire Western Swing cost was much higher than previous years and have opted to sit it out.
Makes sense, glad to hear he will be back

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back