RIP Mr. Lynn Nickerson (1 Viewer)

Tumbleweed

Nitro Member
For those of us whom Lynn announced for, he was the voice to never be forgotten.

We send to your family, our condolences and from your extended racing family, we will miss you. You always made D-4 a Better Place to Race.

RIP Lynn

I heard Lynn announce on the 'Net and you could tell how much he loved our sport. While I never met Lynn, I know from people I respect greatly that he fought long and courageously against the illness that has quieted his voice. My condolences go out to his family and friends and as Nancy and other have said, that would include everyone who has raced in D4.

Lynn's Memorial Service Information is:

The Memorial service for Lynn Nickerson has been set for Tuesday, May 31st, at 1pm in the Champions Club at the Texas Motorplex. Pass the word around.

Today is the service and I just wanted to say that I'm truely sorry I couldn't make it, but am thinking about Lynn, and send all my good wishes to Dallas.

The Texas races will never be the same without him.

RIP my friend,

Alan

Everyone who was not there, was definitely there in spirit.

I don't know how to post pictures on here, but I'm going to post some on my facebook.

The end was very touching and you could hear a pin drop with all of us lined up in front of the tower and Lynn Jr and Lynn's lady friend Suzie each released doves with a beautiful song in the back ground.

I would say at least 300 people were there, including Spencer Massey, Jimmy Jones & Walt, Craig & Sue Hutchinson, Audie Wood, Chuck & Toni Weir, Kebin Kinsley, Mike Higgens (sp?) Craig from RFC, Charlie Ford, Mike Fulford, Tim & Chris Cruce, Bubba and Letha Corzine, Seth Angel, Dale Smith, Mike (from D4 Safari), Unk, and many, many more. I'm sorry I can't name every one (and many I only know by first name), but it was a beautiful memorial and many thanks to Billy Meyer for allowing us to honor Lynn in the Champions Club at the Motorplex.

Have a good day everyone! :)

God Speed Lynn!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back