Some news about Lynn Nickerson (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Since Erica Enders mentioned Lynn on TV on Sunday and Bob Unkerfer has talked about the efforts to help him out, I thought I pass on these words from Bob Frey's column on Dragracecentral.com in case you haven't read it.

...While I'm on this subject I want to add that I spoke with Lynn Nickerson today and he sounded good. Lynn, the Division 4 announcer and all around nice guy, has been fighting some serious health problems for a while now and has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments that have really drained him. He's in the hospital but hopes to get released very soon and he is still planning on being at the national event in Houston next month. Please keep Lynn in your prayers, I know he'll appreciate it.

Thanks, Dave. I'd been wondering about him after Erica mentioned him on TV this past weekend, and I hadn't read Bob's bit yet. Lynn and his family will definitely be in my prayers.

Just got this update,

Lynn went home from the hospital last night around 9:30, but goes back on Friday for another chemo treatment.

He is still very weak and frail from the treatments, but fighting the cancer with everything he's got. The last scan DID show some regression of the cancer, but it isn't gone yet.

If anyone would like to help out a really great guy financially I have an address that you can send contributions to. You can email me @ [email protected] and I will pass that info on to you.

I know Lynn would want me to tell you all thanks for the prayers, keep them coming!

Unk

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back