Richard Hogan Relieved of His Duties (1 Viewer)

I too hope everything works out for both Lucas and Hogan. On a different topic, it would be interesting to see what Christopher Williams thinks of NHRA's management style.
DC

Now could we forget the past ,and look to the future, , Where will Richard end up? ?
Your guesses or wishes ? ? ?

Kallita , he could travel with Grubby.

Why with Grubby? James Riola does a great job, and you'll see more from him, a good up coming crew chief who's been around a lot of good people for a long time! Not to mention being a good guy.

well after 2 sessions in alcohol dragster morgan isn't qualified, for steve boggs' sake i hope " dad isn't getting pissed off "

well after 2 sessions in alcohol dragster morgan isn't qualified, for steve boggs' sake i hope " dad isn't getting pissed off "
And Morgan didn't make it in in the third session, but then neither did Courtney Force. Both teams have great tuners (Steve Boggs and Jerry Darrien) and lots of resources Sometimes it's not your weekend and we just have to keep in mind just how tough a sport drag racing really is.

And Morgan didn't make it in in the third session, but then neither did Courtney Force. Both teams have great tuners (Steve Boggs and Jerry Darrien) and lots of resources Sometimes it's not your weekend and we just have to keep in mind just how tough a sport drag racing really is.

Maybe there will be two dad's pissed off.

WOW!! who'd thought firing your TF crew chief would affect your A/F? I guess crap really does run down hill.

Kinda my thought . but its their money . There should be a seperation between the 2 classes though . I dont believe dad is going to fly off the handle . All the cars are running the same . Perfect . It has gotten tougher lately I think . Imagine that !!!!

OH NO !!! The 2 cars are different . Stewart said they wont run the same because they are different , I hope he is not fearing for his promotion . Or could it be fired to rehired to promoted to fired . Oh christ this sucks . Maybe everyone here should remember that none of these cars run the same , team or not . Crew chief or not , sponsor , or god forbid the guy that does not have the ability to mimick the other cars performance . It is just impossible , just ask Austin Coil .

I agree this is some tough stuff here in drag racing . Especially when you shoot your own foot off .

I loved it that Stewart stood up and said the 2 cars are different even though they are trying to do the same thing with both . I thought it was way cool that JR TODD basically said the same thing . I hope he is not trying to protect Stewart for not making the 2 cars the same . That wont last .

All that is left is for Stewart to fire him self seen as how he is the general manager of both cars . I hope he waits it out before he does the MLR theme for turn around in tuners . I am to the point now that I think this is hilarious , what an epiphany by the tuner and other driver . I think us know nothings on this board eluded to the same thing many times over .

I hate to say it , but friends and business does not mix . I bet you JR TODD is thinking if he was still at Tuttles tent life could be better . The funny thing is that Morgan would remain unchanged , he is now just bringing his buddy down with him .

I am glad I have seen the light here and am able to take my crow with lots of salt . Oh wait I will starve before I see that meal . I know that Hogan will have a nice dinner and will share if some one asked for a bite . I just hope the way he said it tastes and the way that the other person says it tastes jives . Could be trouble if you are dining with unreasonable people .

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Now could we forget the past ,and look to the future, , Where will Richard end up? ?
Your guesses or wishes ? ? ?

Kallita , he could travel with Grubby.

Maybe the Monster could use some extra hands on board.

Shoe's place always has room for another seat at the table.

How about if Evan Knoll would hire him for JR's car .:)

Well didn't take for Richard to fined a new place, Hillary Will and a good owner Ken Black.:cool:
Add co-crew chief for Cory Mac.:cool:

Last edited:
OH NO !!! The 2 cars are different . Stewart said they wont run the same because they are different , I hope he is not fearing for his promotion . Or could it be fired to rehired to promoted to fired . Oh christ this sucks . Maybe everyone here should remember that none of these cars run the same , team or not . Crew chief or not , sponsor , or god forbid the guy that does not have the ability to mimick the other cars performance . It is just impossible , just ask Austin Coil .

I agree this is some tough stuff here in drag racing . Especially when you shoot your own foot off .

I loved it that Stewart stood up and said the 2 cars are different even though they are trying to do the same thing with both . I thought it was way cool that JR TODD basically said the same thing . I hope he is not trying to protect Stewart for not making the 2 cars the same . That wont last .

All that is left is for Stewart to fire him self seen as how he is the general manager of both cars . I hope he waits it out before he does the MLR theme for turn around in tuners . I am to the point now that I think this is hilarious , what an epiphany by the tuner and other driver . I think us know nothings on this board eluded to the same thing many times over .

I hate to say it , but friends and business does not mix . I bet you JR TODD is thinking if he was still at Tuttles tent life could be better . The funny thing is that Morgan would remain unchanged , he is now just bringing his buddy down with him .

I am glad I have seen the light here and am able to take my crow with lots of salt . Oh wait I will starve before I see that meal . I know that Hogan will have a nice dinner and will share if some one asked for a bite . I just hope the way he said it tastes and the way that the other person says it tastes jives . Could be trouble if you are dining with unreasonable people .

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!1

is jr todd still racin?

Jerry - Kalitta was either a very good guess or you know something the rest of us don't - :eek:

No guess , just a lot of friends I've made since becoming a Nitro abuser in 1963.
This has been a sad deal for me because I have long time friends on both sides of the Morgan's "long journey to a win" story .
I'm a member of the "First Donovan" club with John Stewart,so that's since 1972.
(nitro geezers)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back