Richard Hogan Relieved of His Duties (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
I was reading an article over at CompPlus on Richard Hogan being relieved of his duties at Morgan Lucas Racing.

I'll have to say that whoever is making these decisions doesn't understand teamwork and how a team is supposed to jell. They have had more crew chiefs in the last 18 months than any other team.

Rahn Tobler is doing great over at Pedregon Racing, Richard Hogan tuned Melanie to a great season two years ago, and last year prior to the switch. And Morgan had a semifinal finish in Pomona.

Is this crazy to anyone else but me????

The way I see it is "it's their money, it's their decision!"
I'm just funny that way.

You're not funny at all. It is their money and their decision.

I would think if this pattern continues they may find it hard to recruit good wrenches. They're car is predictably slow and they fire their help. Sounds like a dream job....:eek:

It is their business and they can hire and fire as they like.

What is the one common component/factor in all of the failed "relationships" though......

I think the "problem" is that the TAD does so well and the TFD doesn't. To me, that's why the crew chief on the TFD is gone. I'm not saying that's right; I just think that's why he is gone.

The one thing that has been consistent for them is the Driver and Owners, things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

This creates an image of a small child laying on the floor crying and screaming "I want to run 4.40s and I want to win a championship" and other wise having a temper tamtrum. A parent who won't say no offering to fire and hire anyone if they will just shut up.

Morgan, just like your dad earned the money that allows you to race you must earn the championship, YOU CAN'T BUY IT! The only person who can just give it to you on a silver platter is already under contract to DSR and beside you wouldn't listen to him anyway.

Soon Crew Chiefs wont want to head over to that camp, unless they like merry go rounds... Team Lucas clearly like the merry go rides.

This should be Morgans ride for the remainder of 2008...

IMG_7269-medium.jpg

Welcome to Drag Racing Tom.

Wow..that's some bad hoodoo right there. "My Dad's p!ssed..you're done!" pfft

I hope Hogan lands a good job..then gets his entire crew back.

Real class on the kids part, huh David! I guess what we all thought with regards to Mel's car last year was right on. Richard confirmed that in the interview. This pretty much sucks.

Late......................Mitch

Soon Crew Chiefs wont want to head over to that camp, unless they like merry go rounds... Team Lucas clearly like the merry go rides.

This should be Morgans ride for the remainder of 2008...

IMG_7269-medium.jpg

Welcome to Drag Racing Tom.

Thats for sure lol. Bussiness is bussiness tho. Hogan is an excellant crew chief,and WILL find a great Crew chief postion again soon. I knew if i was racing and was looking for anybody,id call him and snatch him up. its a no brainer.

Before you crucify Morgan and his family, remember there are two sides to every story.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back