RCMS=Ron Capps Motor Sports (1 Viewer)

I think it's highly possible that Ron might be Toyota bound between name dropping them specifically on tv and a comment or a like here and there on social media.

Lohnes also mentioned that more Toyota bodies will be available later this season.

I think it's highly possible that Ron might be Toyota bound between name dropping them specifically on tv and a comment or a like here and there on social media.

Lohnes also mentioned that more Toyota bodies will be available later this season.
It would be great if they did an alky version, I love TAFC but not the fact that the Camaro is the only competitive option.

alluding to mopar/dodge that did not have interest in providing factory support? hence using dsr dodge bodies, at least rite now?
at end of last season, ron's bodies had mopar logo on front corners. he now has no mopar insignias/logos on the body.

who knows, maybe ford or chevrolet mite have interest? it was a bit of a brash public statement, but it's now known that
RCM is open for business and seeking a mnfg'r to align with.

Yelp. Was letting them know that he was ready for a bidding war. If Toyota going all out inspires Ford and Chevy to step their game, why not hop on board with somebody like Capps? That's if Toyota don't lock him up themselves.

i like this a lot......and story hits here before nhra.com and comp plus.....i'm happy for the success of hagan/tony, but IMO dodge mite be 2nd guessing their non-move.

i like this a lot......and story hits here before nhra.com and comp plus.....i'm happy for the success of hagan/tony, but IMO dodge mite be 2nd guessing their non-move.
Toyota also put out a minute commercial with Capps, Todd and Dejoria. Pretty good clip.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back