Ray Ghio jr. (1 Viewer)

This really sucks. Ray told me on November 23 that he was going into hospice on Friday, November 24. That was the last I heard from him.
He and I had been exchanging PMs and emails since April after the Vegas 4-wide. I had posted on here about a character I saw on Fremont Street. Ray's response to that post cracked me up, and we started messaging each other after that.
I sent him a PM this past Friday but did not hear back, and started getting worried.
Ray was really talented when it came to graphics. He sent me a couple of drawings of a Camaro he had hoped to build once he got to feeling better.
Plus, he really cleaned up a picture I had posted on here of the John Wiebe/Jeb Allen crash at Tulsa in 1973. The slides I used had faded terribly. Ray was able to enhance the colors and the image to where the slide looked tremendously better. He was going to work on some more slides for me, but he started getting sick.
I wish he and I had met in person.
RIP Ray.

Sorry to hear this news. I seem to remember him posting something about his health condition recently but I don't remember the details. Maybe something about a procedure that he was going to have done... Something like that.

R.I.P. Ray.

I had a chance to e mail Ray a number of times. Didn't know that he'd gone into hospice. He sent me some renderings of funny cars he had done and they were sooooo great. Sigh. See you in Heaven Ray.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back