Adam Vincent - RIP (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
In memory of Adam Vincent. If you knew the man, you will never forget him. Godspeed, my friend. #privilege Levi, Ray & Shoup team

I'm not sure how many here will remember Adam Vincent but reading Bob Wilber's blog informed us of his recent passing. He was a loyal Del Worsham fan from Hawaii whom Bob befriended and shared his friend with all of us.
Mahalo, Adam. Soar amongst the angels.

In memory of Adam Vincent. If you knew the man, you will never forget him. Godspeed, my friend. #privilege Levi, Ray & Shoup team

I'm not sure how many here will remember Adam Vincent but reading Bob Wilber's blog informed us of his recent passing. He was a loyal Del Worsham fan from Hawaii whom Bob befriended and shared his friend with all of us.
Mahalo, Adam. Soar amongst the angels.
After Bob's original posting regarding Adam a few years ago I got a Christmas card from Adam every year. Rest in peace my friend.

Reading about a man who touched so many people by sharing his passion for the sport of drag racing, and his aloha spirit is very inspiring. Like myself I'm sure Adam dreamed of being more involved in the NHRA. I live about 12-15 miles away from Pearl City here on Oahu. I can't say that I have met or even knew of Adam Vincent. The privilege would have definitely have been mine. I'm sure we'd be able to bench race for hours. RIP Mr.Vincent. My condolences and Aloha to your ohana.

Sincerely,
Ryan Pepple

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back