Rate my photo (1 Viewer)

I'm hoping to get a new 50-200 lens, maybe for my birthday.
Jiminy Christmas... :)
I thought you wanted an I-POD and now it's a lense for your camera?? ;) What's next?? A ride in a fuel car... :D

All those perfect 10 scores for sticking the landing :eek: is probably why I have so much junk mail as of late... LOL

Jiminy Christmas... :)
I thought you wanted an I-POD and now it's a lense for your camera?? ;) What's next?? A ride in a fuel car... :D

I ain't greedy, all I want is all you got!

I like to think of it as them 'investing', not necessarily in me, but in their, and their kids memories. Kind of cheesy, I know, but :D just so happens I get to take the pictures with it!

Wow, that's quite a shot. It's a very 'cool' photo, not over lit. Did you take it in the morning? That's what I'd like to eventually get into.

I'm hoping to get a new 50-200 lens, maybe for my birthday.

It was mid day, friends had taken us to some kind of nature reserve in the middle of Chicago, it was an overcast cool day and the colors and ambience just caught me...on one hand you could hear the music from Deliverance, on the other, New Age...

Whatever floats your boat! :D

(Actually the intensity of the colors could not even come close on film, it was much more intense...)

What kind of camera do you use? I have such an investment in SLR film cameras, I have a little Sony digital I use for basic stuff but I am having a hard time starting all over in digital...

It was mid day, friends had taken us to some kind of nature reserve in the middle of Chicago, it was an overcast cool day and the colors and ambience just caught me...on one hand you could hear the music from Deliverance, on the other, New Age...

Whatever floats your boat! :D

(Actually the intensity of the colors could not even come close on film, it was much more intense...)

What kind of camera do you use? I have such an investment in SLR film cameras, I have a little Sony digital I use for basic stuff but I am having a hard time starting all over in digital...

I have a Canon Rebel XTi DSLR with just the kit lens right now 18-50mm.

One of my salesmen, who actually is a professional photographer as well recommended the camera for something that I would want for my first time getting an SLR. Meaning that I didn't want a cheap camera, I wanted a GOOD camera, I just didn't want to pay a lot for it. He told me that I could get the kit and then if I wanted to later, invest in better lenses. Since Circuit city didn't offer me any break on buying the 50-200 lens at the time, I just decided I'd wait on it.

I'd never worked with a film SLR camera before, at all. So everything was new to me. My dad used have all the film stuff, even had his own dark room but he got out of it and gave away or sold most of his stuff. It was a 70s era camera.

My point and shoot camera is a Sony Cybershot 7.2 MP camera.

Matt
I have a huge collection of Olympus OM-10 and Cannon AE-1 SLR bodies and lenses that were worth pennies on a trade in towards my new $2,500+ Olympus E-VOLT 300 with all the bells and junk, which I bought two years ago and takes awesome pics... I guess I'll keep my SLR stuff for ?? No clue, but I wasn't just giving it away............ :rolleyes:

Once you go digital, you will totally forget all about that film crap... :)

Beautiful shot BTW... :D

Jenn
Check EBAY... :)
But watch out for who and where you are buying from...
It helps greatly to read feedback on the sellers... JMO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back